• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a spoof of the 50 Shades of Grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I should have guessed!

Comment

• They use the "N" word like Scarface used the "F" word!!!!! Oh my Gawd!

Comment

• Saw Logan. I liked it, others may not. If you like the Marvel character Wolverine, he's the main guy, played again by Hugh Jackman. Patrick Stewart reprises his role as Charles Xavier. This is set in 2029 and it's a rather bleak glimpse of the Marvel future. Violence and F-bomb warning.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I usually like Huge Jackman. We saw him in a play in NY just him and one other character...The River ?? the cabin????

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
              Saw Logan. I liked it, others may not. If you like the Marvel character Wolverine, he's the main guy, played again by Hugh Jackman. Patrick Stewart reprises his role as Charles Xavier. This is set in 2029 and it's a rather bleak glimpse of the Marvel future. Violence and F-bomb warning.
              I thought it was ok and gave it a 7/10. My wife went with 8/10 and my brother thought it stunk and gave it 5/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Style View Post
                I thought it was ok and gave it a 7/10. My wife went with 8/10 and my brother thought it stunk and gave it 5/10.
                There were a couple of shots of Hugh where he looks so much like a younger (not young, just younger) Clint Eastwood it was uncanny. They should really cast him for a Josey Wales or Dirty Harry sequel.

Comment

• Oh my! Dan gave you seen Eastwood's SON? Not only attractive but a spitting image as well! Scott?

Comment

• Scott Eastwood is HOT!!!!

Comment

• Hearing good things about Hacksaw Ridge. It's on DirecTV anyone out there see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Hearing good things about Hacksaw Ridge. It's on DirecTV anyone out there see it?
                        We watched it. I liked it much more than Manchester By The Sea (another Best Picture nominee). I thought Andrew Garfield (Best Actor nominee) was more effective than Casey Affleck (Best Actor winner). It's a war movie from Mel Gibson (Best Director nominee, kinda hoped he would win), so be ready for war violence. It ranks with Braveheart and Saving Private Ryan in that regard.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Thanks Dan. Gibson' s 10k BC?? had some violence as well. Always thought Goodfellas was kind of violent. But yes I saw "Ryan".
                          [emoji1303]

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Watching Cast Away. (again) Wow ... amazing
                            Love the TN Titans reference.
                            Wilson!![emoji24][emoji968]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-03-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Watching The Great Smoky Mountains on Nat Geo Wild. Very interesting!
                              But when did Lightin' Bugs become Fire Flies???
                              Where does that "line" lay? They've always been lightnin' bugs to us. [emoji219][emoji362]
                              Wow I didn't know we had elk here in Tennessee. That is the oddest sound coming out of such a magnificent beast. Noticed it the first time in Last of the Dogmen -- which is an excellent movie if you haven't seen it.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-03-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                ...Last of the Dogmen -- which is an excellent movie if you haven't seen it.
                                That's a cool movie (I have the DVD), although I don't think the Cheyenne would've given up living in traditional hide lodges (teepees) to build the wooden structures shown in the film. There were a couple scenes in there that could've come out of my story Into The Yellowstone.

Comment

Working...
                                X