No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Facing Darkness about Dr Kent Brantley who survived ebola...facinating, terrifying, inspiring.
    Tomorrow night going to see The Case for Christ.

Comment

• Haven't seen that. I DO like documentaries. I wanted to see the Daniel Pearl movie. I can't even bear to watch Blackhawk Down without putting my hand up over my eyes. The injustice ... I remember a movie with Tom Select in it ?? An Innocent Man?? I was so mad in the theater !!! AGH! I've only walked out of 3 movies. Seven, Something about Mary - was AUFUL!, & a Batman movie - but that was out of CGI overload & it was years ago.

Deadliest Catch started last week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
        Saw Facing Darkness about Dr Kent Brantley who survived ebola...facinating, terrifying, inspiring.
        Tomorrow night going to see The Case for Christ.
        We saw The Case For Christ over the weekend. It's a notch or two above what seems to be the standard for faith-based films, IMO. Well and thoughtfully done.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
          We saw The Case For Christ over the weekend. It's a notch or two above what seems to be the standard for faith-based films, IMO. Well and thoughtfully done.
          Good to hear. I read the book years ago & although it's not how I think & process things I know a few who do so it would be a good book (or movie for the non-readers!) for them.

Comment

• I think Hidden Figures is out ... I'll try to catch it over the weekend on DirecTV

Comment

• Ha-HA! C/NET is reporting that with his first Vet visit - April the Giraffe's baby is already 2 inches taller than actor Tom Cruise. Oh! MY! how funny!!!

Comment

• That is pretty darn funny!!!

Comment

• Saw Fate of the Furious, the latest installment in the Fast and the Furious series, and thought it was the best one yet. I really wasn't expecting much but was very entertained. 8/10

Comment

• We're BIG car people - but have only watched the first F&F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I saw Life. Sort of a darker/Alien version of Gravity. Loved it!

Comment

• I've not heard if that.
                        I did watch Hidden Figures. [emoji1303]

Comment

• Movie Reviews

The trailer for American Assassin is out! Just watched it - looks good!!
                          Uhhhh the Plane isn't the incident that kicked this off?????!
                          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-04-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Went to see the latest furious movie, hmm, 7/10, typical franchise movie
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I guess the next movie we see will be the Pirates.

Comment

• F&F...isn't this about the 10th in that series?

Comment

Working...
                                X