No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I think I heard it at the end credits??? I liked all the 7 - each cast member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Comment

• Watched Never Go Back again. And again, it's ok ... I like the Reacher parts & the Major - but I could have done without the story line with the girl (as stated before) BUT... I AM looking forward to the 3rd installment.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Deep water Horizon... wow how sad. It was a very tense movie. [emoji1303]
          Loved Malkovick's?? accent. [emoji38]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-02-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• FINALLY saw The Accountant last night, and I agree with everybody! GREAT movie, liked it a lot! Caught me off guard with the reveal at the end! Even my wife, who doesn't normally go in for that kind of movie, was on the edge of her seat much of the time. She used to work with autistic kids, so there was an extra measure of interest there for her. I want an Airstream trailer like the one in the movie!
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Ha! Dan !! I thought the last 30 minutes were awesome! -- the telling of the story

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                FINALLY saw The Accountant last night, and I agree with everybody! GREAT movie, liked it a lot! Caught me off guard with the reveal at the end! Even my wife, who doesn't normally go in for that kind of movie, was on the edge of her seat much of the time. She used to work with autistic kids, so there was an extra measure of interest there for her. I want an Airstream trailer like the one in the movie!

I thought it was the best movie I saw this year - I guess the Academy and I just don't see eye-to-eye!

Many who I've spoken to after they saw it missed the "reveal" -- including myself. My wife mentioned it and I was like, "Oh sh!t -- I thought it was great and now it's even better!!!".

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Style
                  my husband and I looked at each other at the beginning of the movie when it showed the feet walking moving up the steps walking etc we thought this was an inexperienced person and at the end it explained why
                  So to sum it up spoiler alert spoiler alert spoiler alert [emoji599] he chooses that woman to carry on his position to continue to cover up because the. Accountant didn't shoot him at the beginning??? And loved who the voice was at the end!

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Gonna rent Bridge of Spies. BIL told me the WHOLE movie even tho I said "yeah, I'd like to see that - must have missed it - Tom Hanks, right, it looked good". SO now I'll watch it even though I know the whole thing!! Also he said SPILT out now was a good one. Anyone see that? I'll need to watch the video clip.
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 12-02-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Correction I guess I be watching that because it's off ON Demand

and another BIG correction I just watched the trailer for Split. Ah, that's a no for me.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 12-02-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Loved the Accountant and will most likely be watching it again for 'girls movie night'

Comment

• Lethal Weapon on CBS: no no no. I don't care for this new DEA chic. But Leo Goetz made an appearance ! funny!

Comment

• Mechanic 2, rubbish 4/10
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Never heard of it, nor Mechanic ONE. What's up with your runs lately Gis. Anywhere interesting? >What are you doing<

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Never heard of it, nor Mechanic ONE. What's up with your runs lately Gis. Anywhere interesting? >What are you doing<
                                Jason Steatham is in the movies.
                                I quit the trucking job, so much poor management
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X