Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Reviews

I do like him. Just found him in the SPY movie with a Melissa McCarthy it's sooo funny! He's the Transporter guy. Also soon to be a daddy. That Rosie chic is very pretty -- lips a little too big IMO.
    Gis what cha gonna do????? Anything that u really love??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Wow! It's a free HBO Showtime Cinemax etc. free weekend. I was just saying I wanted to watch bridge of spies and it comes on tonight yea! Also that movie with Julia Roberts where she's a cop that looks like it might be good. And Kevin has never seen Scarface so I'm going to record that too. I think the F word is spoken on average every two minutes in that movie haha!

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Just watched Bridge of Spies. Good! I do like Tom Hanks [emoji1303]
        AND we watched the heart of the sea we thought that was very good!
        Now: i'm watching the legend of Tarzan that came out last year.
        That was ok. Not too bad.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 21-02-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Currently watching The Natural with Robert Redford. Now I see the attraction my mom talked about for years. (tho he's short -- like someone else we ALL know) i watched about 10 minutes & turned it off thinking he's 50 playing a 20 year old? Then turned it back on & WOW... what a shocker - wasn't expecting THAT. still watching - he just threw a pitch at the end of practice ....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Currently watching The Natural with Robert Redford. Now I see the attraction my mom talked about for years. (tho he's short -- like someone else we ALL know) i watched about 10 minutes & turned it off thinking he's 50 playing a 20 year old? Then turned it back on & WOW... what a shocker - wasn't expecting THAT. still watching - he just threw a pitch at the end of practice ....
            One of my favorite movies EVER! I've watched it many times! Even though you can predict how all of the Big Moments are going to turn out, they do such a GREAT job of showing you exactly what you want to see that you get goose bumps every time. "I thought we could rely on your honor, Hobbs!" "You're about to." So many great moments! "Pick me out a winner, Bobby." "Let's play ball." And even though you know it's going to come down to the last pitch and you KNOW what's going to happen, it's so great to watch! Such a great cast! LOVE the score too! Randy Newman's best IMO. Can you tell I like this movie, LOL?
            Last edited by Dan M.; 22-02-2017, 06:07 PM.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I liked the "play ball" Duvall yelled - reminded me of the reacher scene at the gun range[emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                tho he's short -- like someone else we ALL know
                Redford is 5'10" and Cruise is 5'7"

Comment

• Well my mom is 5'2" & a little less now that she's older. So TC would be tall for her! ha! Although my dad is/was 6'. Kevin is 6'2" & I'm 5'7". But a tall-er man is always attractive, dark-er hair, green eyes, & a longer hairstyle. yep!

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Well that was a good movie--for an older one. I loved the The actual baseball scenes. Wow women and guns . The blood scene very reminiscent of the babe
                    But tell me WHY they thought the bullet from the shoulder would end up in his stomach????
                    Remembering the trailer all those years ago now makes sense in the last homerun scenes of the movie

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 23-02-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Reading the headlines today & finding ABC's tweet: Yes, Warren Beatty was given the wrong envelope-- u can read the back of the red envelope on still photo-. Bless his heart; people were so ready to laugh it off as " an old age thing". sad. Never heard of Moonlight, or anyone in it.(I don't think) Not that that matters ... I've just not heard anything about that movie. Didn't see LA LA Land either, not a theme I think I would like. and on another note: Nicole Kidman's clapping??? I saw one clip where her ring on her R first finger was VERY loose. Maybe she was trying to keep it from sliding off ... I get that. Ahh hollywood. Shall we worry about something ELSE? yep.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo sad to hear of Bill Paxton. Saw many many movies his!
                      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-02-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Just finished watching secret in their eyes with Julia Roberts/ Kidman/???
                        Spoiler alert [emoji599]spoiler alert [emoji599]spoiler [emoji599] if she had that guy for 13 years then who did they think their mole was watching the mosque all this time??? The flash forward and flashbacks were confusing.
                        And that white fence row when he went to her house at the end of the movie reminded me of the fence in the movie she was in with Mel Gibson conspiracy theory???

Comment

• Looking forward to Dr. Strange coming to DirecTV.

I checked out previews yesterday for the 2017 season. Sequels: Pirates, Transformers, Cars. Then ...there was another movie that looked good????? And I read up on the Bad Boys 3 movie!!! I'm still waiting for a True Lies 2!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                            Jason Steatham is in the movies.
                            I quit the trucking job, so much poor management
                            Jason Statham not known for well plotted movies, but good action movies.
                            On to the next job then Gis...any ideas?

Comment

• Watched 50 Shades of Black ... oh gosh so crude & dirty -- there were funny scenes - but wow the filth, ohhhhh!. Thank goodness Kevin wasn't home... an odd watch don't recommend in mixed company or really at all.

Comment

• I've never heard of that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X