No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughs? Well that's a bonus! I was unable to go this weekend. I have something going on with MULTIPLE lymph nodes. I guess they're ganging up on me for a reason. I hope to make it this coming weekend.
    I've watch everything available on YT about it tho. [emoji990][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-09-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Hope you're feeling better soon 4A!

Comment

• I'm going to let it run. Though I'm concerned that my throat, armpit, elbow & groin nodes are ALL swollen & tender. It must be a bad bug! I think I'm fighting a small fx to my lower jaw ....

Comment

• Ok ! Sitting waiting for movie to start! Cool! We now have alcohol serving our theater!!!!

Comment

• Kingsman - 6.5/10. Just ok, not as good as 1st one.
            American Assassin - 8/10. Edge-of-seat exciting.

Comment

• I did like the movie American Assassin. I didn't like that it was changed so much from the book. looking forward to the next one!

did anyone else wonder WHY if he was following someone in the tunnel/trying not to be heard/ then why was he running in the water and not on the concrete sides??

Comment

• 4A - I hope that you get all fixed up medically and get rid of whatever infection is plaguing you at the moment. Wishing you well!

Comment

• Thanks Mo. I'm a lets see what happens person (or lazy)... so, I'm hoping time will tell. some nodes are still swollen & tender & I found a new one yesterday. Kevin says it's the many many many scratches & bites I have from Sophie. Tylenol & rest. thanks. You too!!!

Comment

• Wow! Just watched the trailer for Gotti. Looks real good!!!!

Comment

• 4A - sounds like you may need a little help from your GP - don't ignore it, maybe need something to nip it in the bud.

Comment

• Holiday Baking Challenge starts this week!!!!!!

Comment

• holiday baking...hard to think about since it's still almost 90 degrees every day!

Comment

• Oh I know Meg. It starts off Fall/Halloween then moves to Thanksgiving & ending with Christmas!!!! 3 months worth![emoji1303]

Comment

• There are some places that are already starting with the Christmas decorations!! TOO SOON...I want to have Thanksgiving first, yeesh

Comment

• YES!!! I totally agree Meg! One of our local stations start Xmas music on T-day & plays non stop until X-mas... we LOVE it . Although I wish they'd play it ONE more day. I'm still into X-mas the day after, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X