• Show
Clear All

• YB
    replied
    Disappointing

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Checked just now & they're still saying December for a release date on REACHER Season 2.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Didn't work for Jack Ryan .....

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    So almost two years between series

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    HEY! Just saw on the Reacher Season 2 news .... if you go to Twitter :: PrimeVideo = they have a clip of the ending scene cut. Also read it may start in December 2023.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied

Try this one

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    I agree with both of you! I've told the Tripwire story to my family during a History/Smithsonian Channel program that was very similar.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    One Shot my favourite although the first dozen or so are all fairly equal

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Just checked again this morning ... NOTHING to report on REACHER 2 off Amazon Prime! But to say again this was my favorite book. Bad Luck & Trouble is the story of this season.
    It's in my top 3. I like Tripwire a little more.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Just checked again this morning ... NOTHING to report on REACHER 2 off Amazon Prime! But to say again this was my favorite book. Bad Luck & Trouble is the story of this season.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    I read that the 2nd season has wrapped - keep looking for any new info - seems Alan Ritchson has his own Twitter & Tik Tok accounts for REACHER - I've not visited either tho.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-03-2023, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Disappointing it's taking so long. Looks like being 18 months between showings. At that rate I'll be over 100 years old before we get through half the books

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Morning! Just checked on REACHER Season 2 Amazon prime :: still no release date, 2023 - that's it. Also, Jack Ryan may have a release late this year! And it just dawned on my I missed Season 2 of Jack Ryan - was with my mom .... think it was December 23rd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X