Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Just checked no NEW news for Reacher on Amazon ... other than the GREAT news it's gonna be BL&T.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Thanks Fours.

So they are going to have to "adjust" the story somewhat to include Finlay and Roscoe, plus The Hubbles, the man from the barber shop and Kliner junior!

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    OH! my gosh! BL&T is my favorite book I believe! Margave isn't real BUT Atlanta Georgia to Boston Massachusetts is about 17 hours, 1100 miles I read. GREAT - thanks for the info YB.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    It's gotta be flashbacks for the ones who died and I agree it's strange to bring back all the others. At the end Roscoe was to remain in Margrave to rebuild the town, Finley was returning to Boston.

How far away from Boston is Margrave? Is Margrave a real place?

From memory BLT takes place in California?

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    So they're bring back some Season 1 cast members, including characters that have died. Wonder how they'll work them in? Flashbacks?

Leave a comment:

• YB
    started a topic Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Just seen this news story. Looks like it will be 2023 before we get to see it

Amazon Prime Video’s Reacher will see a familiar face as Maria Sten returns for the action series’ second season.

Months after the streamer picked up the Alan Ritchson-fronted series for Season 2, Prime Video shared that Sten will reprise her role of Frances Neagley. Ritchson, who stars as Jack Reacher, revealed on Wednesday that the upcoming chapter seeks to cover Lee Child’s Bad Luck and Trouble, the 11th book in the Jack Reacher series. The first season was based on Child’s Killing Floor.

Here’s the logline for Reacher Season 2: “When the members of Reacher’s old military unit start turning up dead, Reacher has just one thing on his mind—revenge.” Season 2 is set to begin filming in the fall.

The cast also includes Malcolm Goodwin, Willa Fitzgerald, Chris Webster, Hugh Thompson, Harvey Guill?n, Kristin Kreuk, Currie. Graham, Marc Bendavid, Willie C. Carpenter, Maxwell Jenkins and Bruce McGill.

Working...
X