Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    so.... watched ep.6. I am enjoying these prolly cause I know the books so well. Last of trailer depot scene !awesome!

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    It seems that we are so bored with ALL this COLD weather and our shows not yet on that - we'll be watching these Reachers as they are released.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Well, we watched #5 last night. IM STILL PLAYING WARDEN FOR MY CATS ON THE WARPATH - so I'm in & out of the room. BUT, I do like the O'Donnell character. Again Reacher seems "dirty"... I didn't understand why Neagley & Dixon just didn't plow into the guys changing the trailers over on the Big Rigs. And NO ONE was on that road?

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Gismo View Post

SPOILER, am i the only one that saw the silver SUV getting a BBQ thrown through the window and the front caved in for it only to appear later untouched??
    I saw that too! The Special Investigators don't have the chemistry they had in the book. None of them have gelled with Reacher the way Roscoe and Finlay did in the first season. There's still time to save it though.

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    watched another episode last night - that's 4. I think we're going to stop & binge the last ?4? .... so far I like it.
    SPOILER, am i the only one that saw the silver SUV getting a BBQ thrown through the window and the front caved in for it only to appear later untouched??

I'm finding the acting very poor

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    watched another episode last night - that's 4. I think we're going to stop & binge the last ?4? .... so far I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    This season doesn't seem to be sticking to the book even more than the last season. And the trailer shows Reacher shooting a Stinger type missile at a helicopter. I hope that's not how he gets rid of the bad guys. I really like that part of the book where he hides behind the seats in the helicopter to save Dixon and O'Donnell.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    ALERT ALERT ALERT ::: Well we watched the 3 available. Reacher is BIG, whoa -- the story liner is on the "other" side of the states ... BUT - again this was my favorite book -- so I'm quoting, telling & explaining. (annoying, I know). My biggest take away is that Reacher looks DIRTY, he needs wiped down, a bath; it's not a good look. But so far yeah, I'm looking forward to the next.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Bad Luck & Trouble was prolly my favorite- I can't wait! I've been explaining that particular book to Kevin for years!!! So tomorrow evening- a crown on the rocks salad wedge. Filet. mashed potatoes. green beans & rolls! - cheesecake ( it's our Sunday night supper ‍♀️ — I'm looking forward to it all - especially
    I'll give a review Monday with alerts of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    We don't have Amazon Prime as a regular thing but peroodically they offer usc a free month "trial" which we takev up This year's free month, mid Nov to mid Dec was ideal as we can get all our Christmas parcel purchases delivered free. And at thev time it seemed ideal, knowing that Reacher started on the 15th. We thought we could watch all 8 by the 19th when our offer expired.

Thinking back to series one, it had already finished by the time we were offered that year's free month so watching all 8 episodes back to back wasn't a problem.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    We don't have Amazon Prime as a regular thing but peroodically they offer us a free month "trial" which we take up This year's free month, mid Nov to mid Dec was ideal as we can get all our Christmas parcel purchases delivered free. And at the time it seemed ideal, knowing that Reacher started on the 15th. We thought we could watch all 8 by the 19th when our offer expired.

Thinking back to series one, it had already finished by the time we were offered that year's free month so watching all 8 episodes back to back wasn't a problem. This time we'll have to pay to extend our watching time
    Last edited by YB; 17-12-2023, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Oh? We'll watch tonight -- been a lot going on this week the house is UPSIDE DOWN. looking forward to it tho YB - I've had Amazon Prime for YEARS. But we have never had HBO SGO CIN STARZ etc. But we pay a package fee so we can get the SMITHSONIAN channel.

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    I just watched the first episode.
    The acting seems a bit off

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Having investigated I find that episodes 1,2 & 3 are all available now, but after that it's one a week until January 19th. Whether or not that will change as we progress we'll have to see (and hope).

A bit disappointing. We don't have Prime as a regular thing but we were offered a free month which we took advantage of. This expires on December 19th so we were hoping to be able to watch the whole series on our free month. It now seems that we will have to pay for at least one, maybe two extra months.

Being from Yorkshire we are notorious for being "frugal" with our money. Some would say tight or skinflint plus various other terms that are often used.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I thought once started you could watch them all but my old memory might be wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X