Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YB
    replied
    Having investigated I find that episodes 1,2 & 3 are all available now, but after that it's one a week until January 19th. Whether or not that will change as we progress we'll have to see (and hope).

A bit disappointing. We don't have Prime as a regular thing but we were offered a free month which we took advantage of. This expires on December 19th so we were hoping to be able to watch the whole series on our free month. It now seems that we will have to pay for at least one, maybe two extra months.

Being from Yorkshire we are notorious for being "frugal" with our money. Some would say tight or skinflint plus various other terms that are often used.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I thought once started you could watch them all but my old memory might be wrong

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Just ONE a week? Was that how it happened last time??

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    TOMORROW!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Thanks, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by YB View Post
    I didn't even know he was to be on the big screen. Is that just selected US venues or world wide?
    Not sure about world-wide but I did see people from the UK commenting saying they got tickets.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I didn't even know he was to be on the big screen. Is that just selected US venues or world wide?

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
    Did you guys see the promotional thing Prime is doing? They're giving away free tickets to see the first 2 episodes of Season 2 in theaters on 12/13. I scored a pair, so I get to see Reacher on the big screen two days before the Prime series starts!
    Nice one

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Did you guys see the promotional thing Prime is doing? They're giving away free tickets to see the first 2 episodes of Season 2 in theaters on 12/13. I scored a pair, so I get to see Reacher on the big screen two days before the Prime series starts!

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    2 weeks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Wow, that's good news. Seems to have been a long time

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    YES! just watched the trailer! It's gonna be good. BL&T was prolly one of my favorite books. December 15 air date. Heart's CRAZY ON YOU

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    I'm excited! Bad Luck & Trouble is in my top three favorite Reacher stories.

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    Apparently the trailer is out tomorrow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X