Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    So the next series is based on Persuader? That's the VAL guns, right? And the matching pistols? Also .... is that the book where he tell of Roulette ? I think I liked that one..... a lot.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    I agree that the sites seem all over the place. I don't like that, and I'm not sure what book they're going to do next without fail or tripwire is what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I refer you to my post of four days ago. I have now seen this in two separate places. Do you think this is a good one? I definitely liked the book

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    I agree that the sites seem all over the place. I don't like that, and I'm not sure what book they're going to do next without fail or tripwire is what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    I just hope the acting gets better, it was pathetic in season 2, the scenes seemed to just jump about showing them at various sites

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by YB View Post
    Information I've seen suggests the next one will be based on Persuader. Neagley will be in it

On screen December '24
    Yes, Persuader has been confirmed for Season 3. We all know Neagley is not in Persuader. She wasn't in Killing Floor either, though, and that season was mostly pretty good. The opening chapter of Persuader is arguably the best Chapter 1 in the entire series. I have no doubt that it will get changed in the TV series. I just hope they can keep the changes to a minimum.

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    Information I've seen suggests the next one will be based on Persuader. Neagley will be in it

On screen December '24

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    Well, we've finally watched all eight episodes and I enjoyed it. I didn't notice the language I guess if it's not real smut and if a child's not cussing -nowadays it just kind of goes over my head I don't care for how they switch up locations and time frames within the book, but the series I enjoyed. of course y'all know I don't care for Neagley being African-American (and is the G not pronounced. I thought it was Neeg- lee , but he calls her Knee lee). I did not picture that though I do like the character on this series. I'm anxious to see what the next book will be that they show. I do know that they're already filming it, so there must be some information out there.
    So overall yes I'm enjoying them

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I've seen all 8 episodes now and my view is good, eight out of ten. I noticed and understand the points made on here but they weren't big enough issues to spoil it for me. As I said before there was an unneccessary (in my opinion) amount of bad language

Leave a comment:

• 4AMNTN
    replied
    The main thing I DON'T like is how it doesn't follow the books, it changes up locations, people & TIMIMG!....REACHER is huge in these - he was big - yeah I get it, but....there's a lot less calculation on his part too. We're gonna watch 7 & 8 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by YB View Post
    The way Hollywood have form for changing books it may be that Reacher & Neagley are married by the end of this series!!

Leave a comment:

• Gismo
    replied
    I've seen 6 episodes, i just find the acting so bad that i can hardly watch it, will get around to watching the rest, but, i'm not liking it at all

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    One thing I have noticed is the abundance of bad language which never appears in the books. Damn and Ass are about the nearest to swearing in the books. I'm not really bothered, I'm not a prude, but is it really neccessary?

Leave a comment:

• YB
    replied
    I've only seen three eps so far but I'm liking it. Mrs YB especiaaly likes in when Reacher appears minus his shirt I'm afraid I can't compete with that

Regarding Dan's post where Neagley only has a big part in Without Fail - The way Hollywood have form for changing books it may be that Reacher & Neagley are married by the end of this series!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
    I'm not crazy about the deviations from the book. I really liked the way the book ends and I can see the show is going to be different. BUT this season's take on Neagley is better than last season. I do like that.
    Anybody know what book they take on in Season 3 yet. Without Fail is about the only one left that heavily features Neagley.

Leave a comment:

• Dan M.
    replied
    I'm not crazy about the deviations from the book. I really liked the way the book ends and I can see the show is going to be different. BUT this season's take on Neagley is better than last season. I do like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X