No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wanting to see "The Hero" with Sam Elliott...simply because he's in it. Oh how I love him in anything!

Comment

• I thought it would be boring, but I'm 50.

YEP! Meg, love that guy! -- have you checked out any of his early photos? W-O-W~

Comment

• Watched Free state of Jones. Ok --slow like y'all said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          I thought it would be boring, but I'm 50.

YEP! Meg, love that guy! -- have you checked out any of his early photos? W-O-W~
          oh yeah!!!!

Comment

• Got round to watching John Wick 2, no frills and you get exactly what you expect, but, ending gives the viewer the expectation that there will be another movie
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Didn't see any of those or the Matrix ones ... aren't they related in some way? Hopefully I'll see Cars 3 this weekend when the family is together for an EARLY 4th on Saturday!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Didn't see any of those or the Matrix ones ... aren't they related in some way?
                Only in that they all have Keanu Reeves and lots of shooting and explosions.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                  Only in that they all have Keanu Reeves and lots of shooting and explosions.
                  So does his John Wick series, which I like.

Comment

• Lazy me: I had planned on seeing Cars 3 & DMe 3 ... oh well. is there anything out now any good?

Comment

• OH MY! A New American Assassin trailer is out! Looks great!

Comment

• It's a BEST OF Forensic Files weekend!

Comment

• The Hero is actually at a local theater...hoping to make it later this week after work. Planned for today but I have a cold and didn't want to pass it on to my friend.

Comment

• Woo-hoo! One week til SHARK WEEK!
                            For the first time The Discovery Channel has a full length movie out in theaters to set it off! Our night is TUESDAY!!!!!

Comment

• Saw The Big Sick which has had very good write-ups. I found it slow and a bit boring, but my wife liked it a lot. 6.5/10 for me & 8.5/10 for Mrs. Style.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Bought my tickets early, planned a night out, drove 45 minutes to our "selected theater " ate out, had my shark hat on .... & we find out that THAT theater was under construction -- no showing
                                I was bummed ☹️[emoji52][emoji35]🦈

Comment

Working...
                                X