No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea! YB aren't u glad Fall is coming! It's so pleasant out.

Comment

• I prefer summer, our normal summers see temperatutes in the 70's, occasionally rising to 80. This year we have had a couple of spells where it was much higher, uncomfortably hot for us. September is an unpredictable month but already the forecasters are going for rain and rarely better than 60

Comment

• Torrential
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yes us too - been a rainy LONG weekend here in the South. But I'll takeout !

Comment

• Very heavy rain here in the past 36 hours. Hopefully the grass will revert to its usual green colour rather than the brown we've had

Comment

• Haaaa I know that's right! Ours can get "crispy". still humid, muggy & overcast ... but FALL is just around the corner! yea!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Pictures, Dan??? hmmmmm hope you're enjoying urself, that sounds just purrfect!
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Have had a sustained amount of rain over a dew days now, much needed and can continue for as long as it likes since i'm going to Turkey on Monday

Comment

• Beautiful these last 3 days and ALL week! waking up to 50s the highs are low 80's. AHHH nice!
                    Dan! How was your vacation? pictures?

Comment

• Went away for a few days last week. Lovely weather Wednesday & Thursday. Lots of rain Friday (until around 3pm). Since then - "mixed" - some rain, some sun. Temperature around 60

Comment

• Dan -- oh wow! That's awesome! I can see why -- I'll look up the site.

It's getting WARM again. 95 today 97 tomorrow with a "feels like" of 10 - freakin'2!! BUT, Thursday will only be 78. what's the world???
                        60 sounds perfect! nice!

Comment

• It's beautiful today !

Comment

• Today is overcast, cool now ... not so -- nice ... fits my mood our 18 year old cat Mama Kitty had to be put to sleep yesterday --- it was very sad - 18 years. oh my & the OG3 == original girls 3 :: Simon, Lucy & Dot are 17, right behind her. She was an in/out cat but in an ENCLOSURE.... she was semi wild -- I only touched her yesterday for the first time!!! Sad day.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat, sad day indeed

Comment

• thank you .... today is a stormy morning.... fitting of my mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X