X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• not a bad day, just a bit of dampness in the air.

Comment

• Beautiful! Mid 60’s but cool. Our nights are 30-40. I’m hoping to open up the cat’s OCE soon! We have 2 . They [emoji171] them!
        Outside Cat Enclosure

Comment

• just a couple of degrees above freezing, have been watching for our first robin but maybe too cool yet for Charlie robin.

Comment

• woo - hoo the OCE is open!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Lonely looking pussy cat! Maybe some friends will join in soon?

Brilliant sunshine today but still cool.

Comment

• Bless her heart. She’s done this to herself. My 14 y.o. Cats won’t go near her. They gave their own in the MBR. She’s super aggressive... we have a bird feeder to the right so she can watch & the sun/breeze is awesome . I play Sheriff [emoji1987]all day sometimes. [emoji2372]

Comment

• our newer one ... for the older cats. It kinda looked like a A/C unit so Kevin painted and added a metal cat ....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• beautiful again today 74!!! Gettin' the rocket out today to do my errands.

Comment

• Neat idea of Kevin's - our temp today was about 44 which is getting a bit better but it was a little bit showery but then we're coming up to April shower time anyway.

Comment

• cooler & rain today - thunderstorms actually. But I did get to drive the rocket & it's so much fun! Got it up to ...120+. whaaaaaaaaa

sorry don't know why that's turned -- too tall?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 03-04-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Didn't see the afterburners 4A.

And referring to my previous post, it's currently snowing - I don't imagine it will stay around too long, says she hopefully.

Comment

• So nice out today. The cats are sunnin’

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Dan ... a rare appearance of Kevin's bike. I didn't know if I sent you a picture or not. ?? I haven't seen it in like 4-5 years????
                              Hopefully you can zoom in on the PAINT JOB! It's awesome!!! It's a '97 & he hasn't been on it in years. I think it has less than 3K miles. Dusty AF ha-ha!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 04-04-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Still cool here, a few snow flakes drifted around today but didn't last.

Comment

Working...
                                X