No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up tp rain -- then big o fat pouring down rain! LOVED it... but my Shark Week decorations have suffered. My JAWS barrels are down as well as the teeth on our gate. They weren't up 24 hours!

Comment

• It's been the first of our two days with a forecast of well over 90 degrees. Horrible. More of the same tomorrow. Really looking forward to Wednesday, only 70 degrees.

How is it in mid Scotland with you, Gis?

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
        It's been the first of our two days with a forecast of well over 90 degrees. Horrible. More of the same tomorrow. Really looking forward to Wednesday, only 70 degrees.

How is it in mid Scotland with you, Gis?
        It's very hot, but, not as much as what you got today, tomorrow is meant to be hotter though and then rain forecast for Wednesday
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Usually we grumble when its cool and wet but after yesterday and today we will think Wednesday is perfect

Comment

• I've been reading of the very hot weather over there ... y'all stay cool!

Comment

• It has been better today but still in the 70's. The forecast rain is still to arrive, it's now 7.30pm UK time

Comment

• How are the Tour de France riders faring in the heat over there? I know the last couple days have been in the Pyrenees but how much cooler could it be? The Tour is tough enough, but this heat makes everything beyond category!
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I don't really follow the Tour de France, Dan, so I can't help you there

Comment

• I didn't know it was ACTUALLY going on ... it's been all over Twitter "cats" as in Tour de Couch. ... hmmmmm it's going to be 99-100-99-98-99 yeah, like that and the "feels like" is will much higher. Nothing much going on with all this heat. Y'all all stay cool

Comment

• We did eventually have some overnight rain. Not sure how much as I was asleep. It's been drizzly on and off during today

Comment

• You wouldn't believe the chaos caused by the heat at the start of the week and yet today i had to wear a sweater playing golf, it was quite overcast and cool, prob in the high 60's
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I second what Gis says (except the golf bit)

Comment

• I am shocked by all the "cat people" that live over there that don't have AC ... never occurred to me .... they would ask how do you keep cool in this heat??? I'd just show them a picture of a cat sitting on one of our vents... THAT's when I found out! And again in the winter my cats will LAY on our vents even tho they have pet heating pads.

Comment

• None of the people I know have Air-Con in their house. Every few years we get a few days of really hot weather and then we wish we had it. I have no idea of the cost of installation but I imagine it's not worth the expense for a few days use.

Heating on the other hand is a "must". We have it on pretty much every day for the four months from December to March. Plus some years for quite a few days in November and April.

Comment

• That's wild! Today is another feels like 105 day. I think it's gonna be 99. I've had the front door closed to the full glass door and ALL the blinds pulled and the cat's outside enclosures closed. The house stays on 68. I guess Dan and Gis get a breeze???

Comment

Working...
                                X