No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and me both Dan ... it's been in the 30's -40's at night here. Last night 58. ?? But hold on to your hats ! It MAY RAIN this afternoon, thunderstorms of course, but it hasn't RAINED IN 30 DAYS here.

Comment

• We seem to be getting mainly dry days but with rain in the evenings / night. Ideal for us because we rarely venture out at night but not perfect for those who do

Comment

• Cooler temps in the morning, be around high 50's, gets up a little in the afternoon, but, winter is defo coming
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yep, don't cha just love Fall! We finally had rain - a WINDY storm to be more specific - and a possible touch down of a tornado - bummer. But the rain tho!

Comment

• It's approaching 3pm here in the north of England. The sun is shining, the temperature is in the mid to high 50's. Quite breezy but overall a decent day with more vof the same forecast for tomorrow

Comment

• NICE! Last nice evening for awhile. We have multiple cat flaps that we'll have to close tonight & for the next 2 weeks. Also, our mums & ferns will need to be covered as well.
              stay bundled y'all!

Comment

• Today is in the mid-90s!! What happened to fall??? At least the humidity level is fairly low. If we can get by without any new wildfires, we're supposed to be down to good cool seasonal weather by the weekend. Might even drop into the upper 50s at night! I think Chuck will take this cue to finally begin his winter nap.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Chuck! Haven't seen him in a while -- does he have "family" that also stays? 50's - nice Dan. It's been 30 the past 4 nights... bought a pumpkin yesterday (sucker) tho we don't do Halloween. Y'all remember Veronica - she was really into the spooky scene, right?

Comment

• Very very wet here all day. Easing off a bit now (almost 5pm)

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Chuck! Haven't seen him in a while -- does he have "family" that also stays? 50's - nice Dan. It's been 30 the past 4 nights... bought a pumpkin yesterday (sucker) tho we don't do Halloween. Y'all remember Veronica - she was really into the spooky scene, right?
                      Chuck has no family that we're aware of, although his mother could easily still be alive if someone is taking good care of her. I guess the same would go for his father. Not that he would know either one of them if they appeared in the grass right next to him.

From what I can see on Facebook, Veronica is still into the spooky scene, still submitting spooky stories and occasionally having them published in anthologies and magazines.

Comment

• Same as YB, been a wet and windy day, autumn is defo here to stay, i get the feeling that we will be having a hard winter
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Bless it - wonder if he gets lonely. Any FB update for him, pictures?
                          Our cold snap is over for couple of weeks, whew. 70's for the next several days & 50's at night. BUT it already killed a lot of the fern leaves.

Comment

• Beautiful Fall weather - not "much" change ... IMG_3528.jpg

Comment

• low 60's overcast & rain. On a Sunday -- yes!!!

Comment

• I was sure with the cooler weather that Chuck started his winter nap, but lo and behold, yesterday he was at the gate looking like he was expecting a handout. We're expecting a drop in temps of 5 or 6 degrees and some wet weather though, so I think this might've been it for Chuck this year.
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Last edited by Dan M.; 03-11-2022, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X