No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back to the hot stuff, mid to high 80's Thursday, Friday and forecast for the weekend. By Wednesday it will be down to 60

Comment

• Bummer - I've been seeing on Twitter - #catsoftwitter that it's hot over there! WE are on a break -- yes! high 80's for the next 10-12 days. 62 this morning & I've opened the screen door to the deck! Y'all all stay cool!

Comment

• very hot up here with high humidity, spare a thought for us as we don't have air con, all windows are wide open to catch any slight breeze we can.
        Thankfully, next week high pressure rolling in and bringing cooler temps and hopefully some much needed rain.
        Many authorities are introducing hose pipe bans as no water in the reservoirs etc
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh my Gis. We've never had that here... Dan I'm sure has it often. We've had times when the grass is "crunchy" - no-one is mowing, NO FIREWORKS for the 4th .... but no restrictions like that. Sending cool thoughts ur way! And YB too....

Comment

• Rain has arrived, won't be enough to fill the reservoirs but it is a wee bit of relief to the high temps

Comment

• rain was forecast here but not seen any yet

Comment

• We're under water restrictions too. Very hot and dry. I'm surprised we haven't had more fires than we have. I dread the fall season with the dry Santa Ana winds. Very scary time for the homeowners in the local hills and mountains. As much as I love the highlands, living there would be stressful during these drought-plagued times.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Amazing how every area has it's scary moments. Ours is definitely TORNADOES! Sending you wetter weather soon wishes Dan!

Comment

• Not been on for a few days - lap[top packed up. Got new one now.

Had small amounts of rain but not enough. Our water restrictions start on Friday 26th

Comment

• We're in North Idaho for 8 days. Hot here too, with some thunderstorms in the afternoons. I was able to sneak away last weekend and head over to Yellowstone for a long delayed (6 years) visit. Had a great time--love that area!
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Loads of much needed

Comment

• Dan ! How beautiful. that must be. I've loved to go there - Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota ... I have a route ALL planned - but my fur babies keep me close to home. Send a picture - WOW!

I'd like a little rain Gis. It's mid 80's, nicer than the heat indexes 106 we had for a month!

Comment

• Pictures, Dan??? hmmmmm hope you're enjoying urself, that sounds just purrfect!

Comment

• Oh my gosh ... it's beautiful today! just a perfect weather day!

Comment

• Dry, mainly dull with odd sunny spells. Cooler. Probably around 70 mid day to mid afternoon. September tomorrow and the forecast is for much cooler. maybe low 60's at best

Comment

Working...
                                X