No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool. been so wet these past 2 weeks. And more rain to come.

Comment

• Finally, we get a ten day forecast with only a 20% chance one day out of the ten. Sunday it's supposed to be near 80. This is more like late winter in SoCal.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• WOW! Ahhhh warm weather. I saw SNOW & sleet in San Jose on the TV yesterday???

Comment

• Wow didn’t realize it was 75 today. It was so windy tho! Tomorrow will be 80!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• above freezing but not by much, supposed to be warmer later in week.

Comment

• we're gonna blow away! yesterday & the wind last night was so bad - this morning Sophie was so scared she hadn't eaten or been in her bed all night. Today is just as bad. Thunderstorms in the forecast today, bummer. I swear this Oak Tree ....

Comment

• yea! The wind is gone. Cool but sunny for 4 more days! May get the rocket out & drive it!!!

Comment

• cool and rainy

Comment

• Sunny & 60![emoji274] tho it’s a cool 60.

Comment

• 36 F today, no rain, not a bad day. Another nice visit from son and grandson, dropped Denise off at the train to go to her course in Toronto, came here and made themselves breakfast, both very handy in the kitchen, and Neil did some laundry, they travel light if they aren't going to be away from home for long. Denise told me they had been booked on a Boeing 737 8 and there flight was changed, glad all was grounded before they travelled although the 737's have been going back and forth for quite a while with no problems, yet. Glad they are working on fixing the software or at least telling the pilots how to manage it.

Comment

• We had 80s over the weekend, but it's cooling again and there's a 50% chance of rain tonight. We'll see. Maybe it will keep the "Super Bloom" (explosion of wildflowers in the rural areas when there's been enough rain) going a while longer.

Comment

• we had a light snowfall this morning but all cleared away by noon.

Comment

• Sounds good Dan!
                            Mo I’m NOT a flyer - gotta gave a Xanax.
                            [emoji253]Happy Spring to all![emoji253]

Comment

• Raining at the moment, our bulbs in the front flower beds are beginning to show up but the gardener hasn't been around to remove the netting then I guess the rabbit will be investigating for a bit of a chew at any green leaves that appear.

Comment

• More rain again yesterday and this morning. We've had so much rain (relatively speaking) that we've got weeds and grasses and even moss in places where nothing ever grew before. Crazy stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X