No announcement yet.

Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information I've seen suggests the next one will be based on Persuader. Neagley will be in it

On screen December '24

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
      Information I've seen suggests the next one will be based on Persuader. Neagley will be in it

On screen December '24
      Yes, Persuader has been confirmed for Season 3. We all know Neagley is not in Persuader. She wasn't in Killing Floor either, though, and that season was mostly pretty good. The opening chapter of Persuader is arguably the best Chapter 1 in the entire series. I have no doubt that it will get changed in the TV series. I just hope they can keep the changes to a minimum.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I just hope the acting gets better, it was pathetic in season 2, the scenes seemed to just jump about showing them at various sites
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I agree that the sites seem all over the place. I don't like that, and I'm not sure what book they're going to do next without fail or tripwire is what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            I agree that the sites seem all over the place. I don't like that, and I'm not sure what book they're going to do next without fail or tripwire is what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I refer you to my post of four days ago. I have now seen this in two separate places. Do you think this is a good one? I definitely liked the book

Comment

So the next series is based on Persuader? That's the VAL guns, right? And the matching pistols? Also .... is that the book where he tell of Roulette ? I think I liked that one..... a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X