Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
    Did you guys see the promotional thing Prime is doing? They're giving away free tickets to see the first 2 episodes of Season 2 in theaters on 12/13. I scored a pair, so I get to see Reacher on the big screen two days before the Prime series starts!
    Nice one
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I didn't even know he was to be on the big screen. Is that just selected US venues or world wide?

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
        I didn't even know he was to be on the big screen. Is that just selected US venues or world wide?
        Not sure about world-wide but I did see people from the UK commenting saying they got tickets.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Thanks, Dan

Comment

TOMORROW!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ONE a week? Was that how it happened last time??

Comment

I thought once started you could watch them all but my old memory might be wrong

Comment

Having investigated I find that episodes 1,2 & 3 are all available now, but after that it's one a week until January 19th. Whether or not that will change as we progress we'll have to see (and hope).

A bit disappointing. We don't have Prime as a regular thing but we were offered a free month which we took advantage of. This expires on December 19th so we were hoping to be able to watch the whole series on our free month. It now seems that we will have to pay for at least one, maybe two extra months.

Being from Yorkshire we are notorious for being "frugal" with our money. Some would say tight or skinflint plus various other terms that are often used.

Comment

I just watched the first episode.
                    The acting seems a bit off
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Oh? We'll watch tonight -- been a lot going on this week the house is UPSIDE DOWN. looking forward to it tho YB - I've had Amazon Prime for YEARS. But we have never had HBO SGO CIN STARZ etc. But we pay a package fee so we can get the SMITHSONIAN channel.

Comment

We don't have Amazon Prime as a regular thing but peroodically they offer us a free month "trial" which we take up This year's free month, mid Nov to mid Dec was ideal as we can get all our Christmas parcel purchases delivered free. And at the time it seemed ideal, knowing that Reacher started on the 15th. We thought we could watch all 8 by the 19th when our offer expired.

Thinking back to series one, it had already finished by the time we were offered that year's free month so watching all 8 episodes back to back wasn't a problem. This time we'll have to pay to extend our watching time
                        Last edited by YB; 17-12-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

We don't have Amazon Prime as a regular thing but peroodically they offer usc a free month "trial" which we takev up This year's free month, mid Nov to mid Dec was ideal as we can get all our Christmas parcel purchases delivered free. And at thev time it seemed ideal, knowing that Reacher started on the 15th. We thought we could watch all 8 by the 19th when our offer expired.

Thinking back to series one, it had already finished by the time we were offered that year's free month so watching all 8 episodes back to back wasn't a problem.

Comment

Bad Luck & Trouble was prolly my favorite- I can't wait! I've been explaining that particular book to Kevin for years!!! So tomorrow evening- a crown on the rocks salad wedge. Filet. mashed potatoes. green beans & rolls! - cheesecake ( it's our Sunday night supper ‍♀️ — I'm looking forward to it all - especially
                            I'll give a review Monday with alerts of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ALERT ALERT ALERT ::: Well we watched the 3 available. Reacher is BIG, whoa -- the story liner is on the "other" side of the states ... BUT - again this was my favorite book -- so I'm quoting, telling & explaining. (annoying, I know). My biggest take away is that Reacher looks DIRTY, he needs wiped down, a bath; it's not a good look. But so far yeah, I'm looking forward to the next.

Comment

This season doesn't seem to be sticking to the book even more than the last season. And the trailer shows Reacher shooting a Stinger type missile at a helicopter. I hope that's not how he gets rid of the bad guys. I really like that part of the book where he hides behind the seats in the helicopter to save Dixon and O'Donnell.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X