No announcement yet.

Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched another episode last night - that's 4. I think we're going to stop & binge the last ?4? .... so far I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      watched another episode last night - that's 4. I think we're going to stop & binge the last ?4? .... so far I like it.
      SPOILER, am i the only one that saw the silver SUV getting a BBQ thrown through the window and the front caved in for it only to appear later untouched??

I'm finding the acting very poor
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post

SPOILER, am i the only one that saw the silver SUV getting a BBQ thrown through the window and the front caved in for it only to appear later untouched??
        I saw that too! The Special Investigators don't have the chemistry they had in the book. None of them have gelled with Reacher the way Roscoe and Finlay did in the first season. There's still time to save it though.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Well, we watched #5 last night. IM STILL PLAYING WARDEN FOR MY CATS ON THE WARPATH - so I'm in & out of the room. BUT, I do like the O'Donnell character. Again Reacher seems "dirty"... I didn't understand why Neagley & Dixon just didn't plow into the guys changing the trailers over on the Big Rigs. And NO ONE was on that road?

Comment

It seems that we are so bored with ALL this COLD weather and our shows not yet on that - we'll be watching these Reachers as they are released.

Comment

so.... watched ep.6. I am enjoying these prolly cause I know the books so well. Last of trailer depot scene !awesome!

Comment

I'm not crazy about the deviations from the book. I really liked the way the book ends and I can see the show is going to be different. BUT this season's take on Neagley is better than last season. I do like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                  I'm not crazy about the deviations from the book. I really liked the way the book ends and I can see the show is going to be different. BUT this season's take on Neagley is better than last season. I do like that.
                  Anybody know what book they take on in Season 3 yet. Without Fail is about the only one left that heavily features Neagley.

Comment

I've only seen three eps so far but I'm liking it. Mrs YB especiaaly likes in when Reacher appears minus his shirt I'm afraid I can't compete with that

Regarding Dan's post where Neagley only has a big part in Without Fail - The way Hollywood have form for changing books it may be that Reacher & Neagley are married by the end of this series!!

Comment

One thing I have noticed is the abundance of bad language which never appears in the books. Damn and Ass are about the nearest to swearing in the books. I'm not really bothered, I'm not a prude, but is it really neccessary?

Comment

I've seen 6 episodes, i just find the acting so bad that i can hardly watch it, will get around to watching the rest, but, i'm not liking it at all
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                          The way Hollywood have form for changing books it may be that Reacher & Neagley are married by the end of this series!!

Comment

The main thing I DON'T like is how it doesn't follow the books, it changes up locations, people & TIMIMG!....REACHER is huge in these - he was big - yeah I get it, but....there's a lot less calculation on his part too. We're gonna watch 7 & 8 tonight.

Comment

I've seen all 8 episodes now and my view is good, eight out of ten. I noticed and understand the points made on here but they weren't big enough issues to spoil it for me. As I said before there was an unneccessary (in my opinion) amount of bad language

Comment

Well, we've finally watched all eight episodes and I enjoyed it. I didn't notice the language I guess if it's not real smut and if a child's not cussing -nowadays it just kind of goes over my head I don't care for how they switch up locations and time frames within the book, but the series I enjoyed. of course y'all know I don't care for Neagley being African-American (and is the G not pronounced. I thought it was Neeg- lee , but he calls her Knee lee). I did not picture that though I do like the character on this series. I'm anxious to see what the next book will be that they show. I do know that they're already filming it, so there must be some information out there.
                                So overall yes I'm enjoying them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X