Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Just seen this news story. Looks like it will be 2023 before we get to see it

Amazon Prime Video’s Reacher will see a familiar face as Maria Sten returns for the action series’ second season.

Months after the streamer picked up the Alan Ritchson-fronted series for Season 2, Prime Video shared that Sten will reprise her role of Frances Neagley. Ritchson, who stars as Jack Reacher, revealed on Wednesday that the upcoming chapter seeks to cover Lee Child’s Bad Luck and Trouble, the 11th book in the Jack Reacher series. The first season was based on Child’s Killing Floor.

Here’s the logline for Reacher Season 2: “When the members of Reacher’s old military unit start turning up dead, Reacher has just one thing on his mind—revenge.” Season 2 is set to begin filming in the fall.

The cast also includes Malcolm Goodwin, Willa Fitzgerald, Chris Webster, Hugh Thompson, Harvey Guill?n, Kristin Kreuk, Currie. Graham, Marc Bendavid, Willie C. Carpenter, Maxwell Jenkins and Bruce McGill.

So they're bring back some Season 1 cast members, including characters that have died. Wonder how they'll work them in? Flashbacks?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

It's gotta be flashbacks for the ones who died and I agree it's strange to bring back all the others. At the end Roscoe was to remain in Margrave to rebuild the town, Finley was returning to Boston.

How far away from Boston is Margrave? Is Margrave a real place?

From memory BLT takes place in California?

Comment

OH! my gosh! BL&T is my favorite book I believe! Margave isn't real BUT Atlanta Georgia to Boston Massachusetts is about 17 hours, 1100 miles I read. GREAT - thanks for the info YB.

Comment

Thanks Fours.

So they are going to have to "adjust" the story somewhat to include Finlay and Roscoe, plus The Hubbles, the man from the barber shop and Kliner junior!

Comment

Just checked no NEW news for Reacher on Amazon ... other than the GREAT news it's gonna be BL&T.

Comment

Read on Amazon Adviser that Reacher Season 2 will not be on this summer... not enough time to shoot, post production, etc. maybe February 2023 but prolly a full 18 months AFTER the last one aired. bummer

Comment

Also there was a recent write up on MOVIEWEB ... about why TC didn't work as Reacher -- duh.... but it has several points throughout the article.

Comment

Didn't see any new news on Reacher 2. BUT The Terminal List is supposed to be good.... my sister said she enjoyed it. I have Shark Week to catch up on, Mecum's is on this weekend too.

Comment

Just read an article on Reacher 2... seems that production IS underway - but NO August 2022 release... prolly more like February 2023. And where the heck is Jack Ryan season3????

Comment

YEA! OK, Reacher season 2 has started filming - plz. google - there were different headlines and a video to Instagram from Alan Ritchson ... I don't have instagram so....

Comment

oh yea! due out Spring 2023. woo hoo! IMG_2774.jpg

Comment

Sounds good, looking forward to it

Comment

Season 2 search shows:: Movie Web & Looper are both giving names, plot, etc. from just 3 days ago ....

Comment

So ... downloaded Bad Luck & Trouble (which is my fav book) to listen to last night - getting ready for the next season of Reacher -- just read/LOOKED on ScreenRant for the latest news.

Comment

Working...
                              X