No announcement yet.

Next Reacher series on Am Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen a news item today which states that the next Reacher won't be screened until SUMMER 2023

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
      I've seen a news item today which states that the next Reacher won't be screened until SUMMER 2023
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Whattt??? Bummer ... it reminds me of JACK RYAN - they've waited soooo long for season 3 ... WHICH comes out December 21st here.

Comment

typed in REACHER on Amazon Prime on spacebar then hit 'NEW" option ... there are a few updates ... I am unable to "copy & paste". DUH, I know.

Comment

Not much new on the Reacher series. I type in REACHER Prime ... then "news" and scroll...

Comment

Bleeding Cool Season 2 Reacher fight scene .... ok I tried to remember it just as I read the headline. I don't know how to copy, paste ... but if you look/type in that title I think you'll eventually get to Alan's IG video.... can't wait y'all!

Comment

Morning! Just checked on REACHER Season 2 Amazon prime :: still no release date, 2023 - that's it. Also, Jack Ryan may have a release late this year! And it just dawned on my I missed Season 2 of Jack Ryan - was with my mom .... think it was December 23rd.

Comment

Disappointing it's taking so long. Looks like being 18 months between showings. At that rate I'll be over 100 years old before we get through half the books

Comment

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-03-2023, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I read that the 2nd season has wrapped - keep looking for any new info - seems Alan Ritchson has his own Twitter & Tik Tok accounts for REACHER - I've not visited either tho.

Comment

Just checked again this morning ... NOTHING to report on REACHER 2 off Amazon Prime! But to say again this was my favorite book. Bad Luck & Trouble is the story of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Just checked again this morning ... NOTHING to report on REACHER 2 off Amazon Prime! But to say again this was my favorite book. Bad Luck & Trouble is the story of this season.
                          It's in my top 3. I like Tripwire a little more.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

One Shot my favourite although the first dozen or so are all fairly equal

Comment

I agree with both of you! I've told the Tripwire story to my family during a History/Smithsonian Channel program that was very similar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X