No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH my gosh! It's hot hot hot 99 yesterday 99 today 100 tomorrow 99 Thursday -- you get the picture... our feels like is 110-111. Then exactly the same next week. (BUT in Glen Arbor MI it will be 59-60.) :")

Comment

• We have just had three really lovely days. Sunny - temperatures in the low 70's - just right. Won't last though - forecast for the weekend is 60 at best, maybe only 55

Comment

• Whoa! nice. YB where I was this weekend was beautiful as well.... never go to 60 ... beautiful views happy family occasion - my nephews wedding. If y'all are bored - look into The Homestead Resort -Glen Arbor, MI Bear Dunes, Beach Club, the actual resort, the town --- the weddings! skiing ... fishing, horseback riding ...
        With this new "webpage" I'm not sure how to send a picture ---- hmmmmm IMG_9788.jpgIMG_9738.jpgIMG_9787.jpg

Comment

• Looks lovely, Fours. And you seem to be OK at sending pictures. I have no idea, I didn't on the "old" site either

Comment

• Mid to upper 80s all week.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Overcast and rain today
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                And you seem to be OK at sending pictures. I have no idea, I didn't on the "old" site either
                What device do you use to access the book joint? PC, phone, tablet etc?

Comment

• Laptop (at least 12 years old) and ipad (at least 8 years old). I don't know if the ages of the devices makes a difference although I seem to have more difficulties on the ipad than on the lap top

Comment

• It was SO NICE. Dan those temps are way better than ours this week HELLO SUMMER! 99-101-98-99. YB -- there is a small tall rectangle with a paperclip looking that one it just above & to the right of the yellow line & "your reply" ... I followed the directions : save a picture to downloads then chose it - ....turns out it the same (good Luck - GIS will tell you!)

Comment

• 98 today heat index 106

Comment

• We had some unexpected summer monsoon action yesterday, starting the previous evening with lightning and thunder and yesterday continuing with that PLUS some actual rain. Big fat rain, as Forrest Gump would say.

Comment

• I think we would like some rain for an odd day. Our last rain was May 31st, 23 days ago. Unheard of in northern England

Comment

• Even when we aren't in a drought (which seems to be perpetual anymore), our dry season here in the Los Angeles area will see months with little to no appreciable rain.

Comment

• We have had a farily decent run of decent weather, mild by most peoples observations, we maybe hit the 70's, just, but, now in for an unsettled few days.

Comment

• We use BIG O FAT RAIN too Dan.... yesterday turned out nice high 80's. Today & tomorrow 85. We'll put out our 4th decorations tomorrow . While I was up North someone wrecked out in front of the house --- our mailbox is gone .... but the usual decorations otherwise. Maybe down to Alabama this weekend?
                                What about y'all?

Comment

Working...
                                X