What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic Gis, bet it's cold there!

We have lots of snow and it doesn't look like it's letting up any time soon. Temp -16 C overnight - chilly.

Comment

• I LOVE snow! [emoji3587] we received less than 1/2 inch. But it’s cold! 23 this morning & our feels like was 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sunny and clear again for the most part. No rain in the forecast until next month maybe. Back to riding my motorcycle to work.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sounds like fun [emoji965]Dan. Be careful out there

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
            By cold in Florida, Meg, I imagine you mean it struggles to get up to 70 degrees. Here in the UK we reach 40 on a good day in January.
            LOL...yes! Of course it's only for a few days at a time.

Comment

• Very cold but snow is mostly plowed away now and all roads cleared.

Comment

• [emoji100] WINDY! [emoji100] my goodness-we’ve been up since 5 listening to how bad it is out! Slept in the Den for an hour or so to get out from underneath that huge Oak tree!!!!
                Mo y’all should be gettin some of this rain too!
                Gonna ruin my Winter white for date night!

Comment

• Heavy rain today but temp is milder which is kind of a nice change.

Comment

• 21 this morning 14 tonight ...the next few days are going to be COLD! and Tuesday/Wednesday night around 10. yea! It's here!

Comment

• Temp down again today, just on freezing.

Comment

• Whoa!!! Weather reporting [emoji3587]3-8inches[emoji3587] for us Tuesday am. Us!!!!!![emoji3511]

Comment

• very cold, just started snowing again.

Comment

• And of course the 3-8” has been down graded to less than an inch possible. [emoji3525]

Comment

• Lots of snow, went to the hospital in a big snow storm to bring Dave home. He has lost 18 pounds from getting rid of the fluid accumulation due to his heart not pumping it propertly. Looking more relaxed now, nurse coming tomorrow to check up on him and there will also be a physiotherapist will come later to try to get his walking a bit better. So glad he's home.

Comment

• Yea! [emoji1319] glad to hear it!!! Keep us posted.
                                We OF COURSE didn’t get anything not even rain [emoji35]

Comment

Working...
                                X