No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've had a unbelievable (for us) amount of rain over the last several days! Just yesterday we got 3.5 inches (that's, what, almost 90 millimeters for you on the metric system). That's roughly half of the yearly totals from the last few years. Needless to say there was a lot of local street flooding, but nothing too major. No issues at our house, no power outages. Our house phone gets all static-ey when it rains and we can't use it. We haven't had to deal with that problems for a number of years and we forgot how bad it is! We should just drop our house phone altogether.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Good things for your garden with lots of rain Dan.

Comment

• Yea Dan! ☔️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dry and cool today, went out for lunch then went shopping and got a guitar, hubby paid for it (an early birthday present) tomorrow have to look out my guitar music and find the music stand, looking forward to it, haven't held a guitar in years.

Comment

• Have fun Mo! And happy birthday!

Comment

• Yea Mo! Hidden talent or just alittle dusty???[emoji450]

Comment

• 4A - I've had a go at a number of musical endeavours, guitar, piano, violin, singing (used to enter the local music festival and always belonged to a choir) never perfected any but enjoyed my involvement. Got out my guitar books today, the ones that remain, I must have passed the others on to our grandson, then couldn't find my music stand so needed a new one. It will take a wee while to become accustomed to 6 strings again after the violin with only 4 but even that was quite a while ago so maybe by next week I'll be able to play Twinkle Twinkle etc.

Weather has turned rainy again, this January has been just so dull and depressing, not a single flake of snow in sight now.

Comment

• [emoji7][emoji1317]wishing u luck & smiles with this!

Comment

• Finally getting warmer weather in the Netherlands. Tomorrow for the first time temperatures above freezing. Snow is starting to melt away during the daytime. A lot of ponds lakes and what-have-you frozen solid. A lot of people were skating.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Nice! It's beautiful here! 46 today & this next week will be 40 & 20's. I wanted to get out in the ROCKET [emoji573] today since I haven't driven it in 2 months it seems. BUT they are putting salt on the roads UGH! for what I don't know - no precip in the forecast! Just my luck though.
                      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-01-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Light dusting of snow this morning, then cleared up but it looks like we may have some more snow on the way this week.

Comment

• In the low 50s today. Yesterday was cold and gray. At least today the sun is out!

Comment

• Currently 71 degrees F, heading up to 77. Sunny and clear. Might head to the ocean at lunch time and sit out on the pier.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, you're lucky that you're close enough to the beach to get there during lunch. I'm only about 4 miles from the beach when I'm at work, but with the traffic, I'd spend all my time driving there just to turn around immediately to get back!

Comment

• It's snowing, not heavy but persistent. Looks quite nice and so far it's not piling up too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X