No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear he is still in good spirits.
    Not long ago I underwent a heart-scan as part of a nationwide screening on heart-disease. Always stressfull if you're lying in one of those big Siemens machines (MRI/CT).
    Happy to announce that I came through with flying colors. (lowest risk group).
    I will keep up the running as long as I can.

And now for the weather: also a light dusting of snow in the Netherlands! Temps just below freezing, tomorrow warmer.

Comment

• Heartening to know your heart is in good shape Brouwer.. Keep up with the jogging, keeps you well and feeling good.

We are being promised more snow, haven't had enough since after Christmas for any kids to build snowmen.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

No snow for us☹️
        Mo ... maybe u shouldn't watch the video I hope Gis will post after his NASCAR driving!
        I think I'm good overall - just now 50 I have a terrible back & the doc says I didn't inherit my mom's heart disease which is good! Her hands I have and I will gladly take[emoji846] good for u Brouwer! We have the CT for The heart for a calcium study I've had three they're all three clear and I only need one more after 55 Theyre only $95 at a time.
        Mo keep us posted on your hubby best wishes[emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks 4A

Spoke to soon about the dusting of snow, it's really snowing now and supposed to continue all day, so we'll have a fair snowfall for the young folks to enjoy and the motorists not so much.

Comment

• [emoji177]⛄️❄️☃️

Comment

• Mo, I'll be praying for Dave. At least he's in good spirits which is always helpful.
              Actually pretty nice today...a little sun, a breeze and 78F right now. I would love to be at the pool or the beach, but I'm stuck at work right now on a quick break.

Comment

• Thanks Meg, all seems to be good this week.

Big snowstorm yesterday, good day to stay in, some sun today but still cool.

Comment

• rainy & cold

Comment

• Beautiful sunny Valentine's Day, still cold with snow on the ground but sparkling in the sun. A few sparrows have been checking out the bird houses, maybe Spring in the air?

Comment

• Maybe I should do a snow dance! It's going to be in the mid 60s this weekend.
                      Mo for the first time we have Orioles this year at our birdfeeder. Odd

Comment

• Couple of days ago we had snow and below zero temps.
                        Then weather switched to very mild temperatures. (17 C/62F)
                        Poor snowman is melting...and I am in my shirtsleeves!

Comment

• Oh snow! U & Mo! If we ever get any measurable snow again we're going to try to make a snow cat in the front yard☃️

Comment

• windy and warm

Comment

• It's going to be beautiful today almost 60 and over the weekend it's going to get into the low 70s

Comment

• We have dire warnings of the most powerful storm in 6 years heading our way tomorrow. All kinds of warnings about flooding and debris flows and high surf and wind and power outages and all sorts of stuff. Usually when the hype reaches this level, things kind of peter out. We'll see. We've already surpassed our annual season average with a few months yet to go in the rainy season, so maybe this time all the fuss will be for real. I hope our avocado tree doesn't blow down again. It just started producing fruit after the last blow down three years ago.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X