No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainy start to the new year. Thunderstorms tonight & strong winds. Yuk, that big old oak tree right by the house scares me.

Comment

• Snow still lying around, not all washed away by the rain, but the temp is hovering around 32F - so not too cold but not warm either.

Good to see you back 4A, have missed you - have you been busy?

Comment

• Nah, Mo ... just taking a break. Miss talking with everyone too. hope y'all all had a safe & happy holiday.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice table setting, hope your Christmas was pleasant!

Comment

• It was "weather wise" a bummer. 76 degrees that and we weren't in NYC for Christmas. Gonna start getting colder here, feels like temp is 20 right now & this weekend night temps are to be 9-15!!!

Comment

• Temperature in the high 70's yesterday. It had dropped into the 40's before I went to bed last night. In the high 30's this morning.

Comment

• Snowing today and cold - a wee bit dreary!

Comment

• Weird right Deanie???
                  Mo I'd love some snow!❄️☃️[emoji944]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Crazy southern weather

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Woo-hoo!!! We have SNOW!![emoji944]❄️☃️oh yeah yeah yeah---(from Finding Nemo)

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-01-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm in Austria now: fresh SNOW!!! A lot of cross-country skiing today!

Comment

• It hadn't snowed in London? Glad you found some in Austria.

Comment

• Brouwer wow! How excellent for you! We'd never have enough snow to ski on[emoji53]

Comment

• Our real feel temperature only reached 10 today. Nice family [emoji132]stay home day!!!

Comment

• Cold but sunny today, good day to take down the Christmas decorations and get the tree put away for another year, seems to be less fun taking stuff down rather than putting it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X