• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you watching Lethal Weapon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Are you watching Lethal Weapon?
      No. I don't even know what channel it's on.

Ah, I see it's on Wednesday nights on Fox. Fox is the network that cancelled Firefly. Grrr...

I'll Tivo an episode and see what I think.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• TONIGHT Dan! Tho you should really see the pilot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          TONIGHT Dan! Tho you should really see the pilot.
          I saw the pilot in 1987.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• [emoji846]

Comment

• Watched a3 hour show on trains across North America this morning. It was very good. The window-roof train [emoji577] ride of the Canadian Rockies is already on my bucket list.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Rented the shallows this weekend it was pretty good it's a solid eight I guess very nerve-racking very on the edge of your seat but I liked it.
                Although: she's shouldn't go without a buddy
                Never investigate a whale carcass
                And always know the NAME of the beach your on.
                It was unrealistic that there's a whale carcass & the shark hunts HER. Logic says it would feed til it was "drunk" & she could swim right by. but where were the other 10+ sharks that could smell this????
                Logic or 40 years reading about & watching sharks!!! all that said I could NEVER have done what the character in this movie did. I'd be shark bait (ooh ha-ha)

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 31-10-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• The trailer for The Shallows was intense for me...I was waiting for DVD so I could pause the movie when needed

Comment

• Meg, I hear ya! I had my feet up in the seat! put my hands out infront of my face a few times too! I've watched it 3 times now (Direct TV rental for 2 days)

Comment

• Well, I waited too late I guess. The Accountant is off at our local theaters. My mom also said it was very good. Now THAT'S an endorsement!

Comment

• Oh I hope it's still around here. Have heard great things from everyone who has gone to see it.

Comment

• y'all have got to start watching Lethal Weapon. It's so good!

Comment

• Meg: watched the Garth Brooks concert last night. It was good. Love Trisha's voice!

Comment

• Made it to the theater on Sunday morning to see The Accountant. Really enjoyed this movie!

Glad you liked the concert...I have to see if my friend recorded it. I was busy watching the Dallas Cowboys beat the Steelers!!!

Comment

• Oh! Movie envy!!
                                Meg if u don't get to watch the Garth thing let me know. I still have it recorded.

Comment

Working...
                                X