No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen a trailer that they think will be good? I haven't even seen anything for the Holidays.

Comment

• Collateral Beauty with Will Smith looks good. And so does Allied with Brad Pitt

Comment

• Seeing The Edge of Seventeen tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Has anyone seen a trailer that they think will be good? I haven't even seen anything for the Holidays.
          I don't know how good they'll be, but I've seen trailers for Almost Christmas starring Danny Glover and Office Christmas Party starring Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston.

Comment

• Addicted to the Holiday Baking Championship on The Food Network. Episode 4 will be next week.

Anyone Watching Pure Genius?

Comment

• Finally saw the remake shows for MacGyver and Hawaii Five-O...were the originals as corny?

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Oh Meg! I remember them being on TV but I can't remember anything specific. BUT the Hawaii 5-0 guy IS MY REACHER! Wow is he a cutie petuti!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watched the 3 hour series on Chandra Levy. Still left me with questions.

I didn't need to watch the 3 hour on Casey Anthony 3 minutes would have been enough.

Comment

• The Holiday Baking Championship starts on The FOOD Network Monday night. We love this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm still working my way through the 1st season of This Is Us...was having issues with on-demand so it's taking waaaay longer than I had planned.

Comment

• oh my ONDEMAND is acting up too.

Is anyone watching The Good Doctor? Most minutes I'm on the edge of my seat! Medically speaking.

Comment

• I was getting annoyed!

Comment

• Finally watched Fifty shades Darker this weekend on our FREE Directv weekend. It was ok... I actually fast forwarded thru the sex scenes. (well most of them)

Comment

• I was once again wide awake at 3:30 a.m. so I figured I would catch a few episodes of This Is Us...nope, on demand not available!!! sigh

Comment

• After watching Young Sheldon's pilot we didn't think it looked good. But gave it another chance & it's actually cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X