No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We watched the first final episode last night and we'll watch the final final tonight. I'm going to miss that opening song. Loved last week when they sang about Gunsmoke instead!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• HA!! Dan that was too funny! We'll watch the finale tonight as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        HA!! Dan that was too funny! We'll watch the finale tonight as well.
        I ended up working late, so when I came home, my wife was already watching Dancing With The Stars. Maybe tonight we'll finish it.

Comment

• Dan we didn't get to watch BrainDead until last night & then - it started late, and it was 2 hours. So we watched the first = report after last episode. U?

Comment

• Anyone watching the 60 days in, about planted inmates used to spy on the real prisoners
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• No Gis. Haven't seen it advertised.
              DAN!!! So we sit down to watch the finale & oh sh*t! Football ran over & we don't get to see final 10-15 minutes!!!!! Crap!
              Did u see it???

Comment

• Found the On Demond version of the last hour from BrainDead. YES~ this was a good series, hope they bring it back

Comment

• I think I want to see The Magnificent Seven. think

Comment

• I'm putting that one on my list too 4A

Comment

• This weekend for Magnificent 7 for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Style View Post
                        This weekend for Magnificent 7 for me.
                        Me too, but I will be disappointed if they don't fit the original theme in somehow somewhere.

Comment

• Dan what did u think about the last episode of Brain Dead! Will there be a season 2?

Comment

• DVR'ed Bull & Lethal Weapon will watch tonight.

Comment

• Loved Lethal Weapon! Bull was good shocking in an odd way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Dan what did u think about the last episode of Brain Dead! Will there be a season 2?
                                I liked it. It was mostly a happy ending (except for Luke and Laurel's dad). Gareth and Laurel have great chemistry. Red talking into that light instead of his mic was too funny. And we got to see the guy who sings the songs! THAT was a crack-up, especially as he kind of had a background music thing going and Gustav had to knock on the window to make him move along! Ha! When Mercy Street comes back to PBS in January, I might have trouble watching Mary Winstead playing Mary Phinney.

Comment

Working...
                                X