No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Now You See Me 2. Very good for a sequel! Continuation of the characters was solid and Lizzy Caplan as the new girl was excellent. 8/10

Comment

Ive never heard of that movie.

And I haven't rented Mr. Right yet. Can't seem to stay awake after dinner long enough. (see other post, ha-ha!)

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
        Saw Now You See Me 2. Very good for a sequel! Continuation of the characters was solid and Lizzy Caplan as the new girl was excellent. 8/10
        Saw a poster for it, but never saw the first one...have to catch that one first I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Ive never heard of that movie.

And I haven't rented Mr. Right yet. Can't seem to stay awake after dinner long enough. (see other post, ha-ha!)
        yeah muscle relaxers &/or painkillers can be fantastic, but not good for being to do ANYTHING!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Meg;2656]Saw a poster for it, but never saw the first one...have to catch that one first I guess.

Meg- I think these are really "must-see" movies especially if you haven't heard anything about them. You must see the first to really understand/appreciate the second. IMO worth every penny.

Comment

Ok, I have the 1st one on hold at the library...and I'm 1st in line so I should have it any day now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
              Ok, I have the 1st one on hold at the library...and I'm 1st in line so I should have it any day now!!
              Great! Let me know your thoughts afterwards - see if we are on a similar wavelength regarding movie critiques.

Comment

OH WOW! Did anyone catch the LAST Person of Interest????? Well. What did y'all think?

Comment

Sunday Sunday Sunday. Mark your calendars! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    OH WOW! Did anyone catch the LAST Person of Interest????? Well. What did y'all think?
                    I've never seen this show...and now it's over?! That's the one with Jim Caviezel?

Comment

• Yes! I'm so sad! Loved his "whisper" voice in this rrrrawww!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow went to see Dory the 1:40 and next 2 shows were sold out! Bummer & it was 45 minutes each way -- what a waste if the day!
                        I'll fandango our next try!!!

Comment

• Style I looked up the Now You See Me trailer & yes I remember it. I did want to see that. It's a choice ON DEMAND on Direct Tv or it comes on ?TBS? later in the month. We'll be watching!

Comment

• Went to see Free State of Jones....very interesting for history purposes. If you think it's action, it's not. And it's just over 2 hours long which is verrrrrry long for me!

Comment

• Oh . Thx for the update Meg.

Comment

• enjoying every minute!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X