Clear All

Watched Creed tonight, excellent movie 8.5/10
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Just saw the last CASTLE episode…. huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
        Watched Creed tonight, excellent movie 8.5/10
        I liked it a lot too. A lot of jokes get made about Sly and his Rocky movies, but this was really welled played on his part. Definitely deserved that BA nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Just saw the last CASTLE episode…. huh?
        Haven't seen it yet (we're like 6 or 7 episodes behind), but I've heard it was confusing, no doubt because of trying to shoehorn a happy ending onto a series that was going to a ninth season with a cliffhanger, but ended up getting cancelled at the last minute. It would've tanked in the ratings without Beckett anyway.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Noticed that The Revenant is out on Direct. That will be our movie for the weekend! Watched The Ride Along 2, liked it. We thought about going to see Barbershop 3, but just haven't scheduled it in yet. Traffic in Franklin is SO bad these days. NASHVILLE is booming!
          Anyone see Deadpool yet? I hear it's good, funny.

Comment

Noticed that The Revenant is out on Direct. That will be our movie for the weekend! Watched The Ride Along 2, liked it. We thought about going to see Barbershop 3, but just haven't scheduled it in yet. Traffic in Franklin is SO bad these days. NASHVILLE is booming!
            Anyone see Deadpool yet? I hear it's good, funny.
            You shouldn't be disappointed with the revenant, great movie.

Yep, dead pool was a very good film too, comedic films are not normally my scene, but this one was good

Comment

Liked Deadpool a lot!!! 8.5/10 for me.

Comment

Watched The Revenant. Should have spent that 2 1/2 hours ironing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally saw Capt America - Civil War. I had heard so many great things and probably had unrealistic expectations. I didn't care for the good guys fighting against one another. It was ok for me 7.5/10.

Nice Guys on Friday...

Comment

Nice Guys looks funny. I'm holding out on Dory, Tarzan, Pets, OH! then INFERNO Dan Brown's new one w/ Tom Hanks. The book was awesome!

Comment

Saw Nice Guys and thought it was terrible. Lousy plot and spotty humor. 5/10

Comment

I'm planning seeing Me Before You this weekend. And def going to see Dory when it comes out!

Comment

Oh that Me before You looks good. But I know I will cry … and DEF on the Dory & The Bridget Jones coming out in September!!

Comment

Yea I'll probably cry. I did when I read the book...even though I knew what was going to happen. And I was the only female at book club who didn't think it was romantic!

Comment

I'll have to update my mom on Bridget Jones. I think she would like it. I'll need to get my hands on the other 2 movies.
                              And as stated before I've never been a Tarzan fan, but this movie looks good. Interesting.
                              Of course Dory oh & the PETS movie
                              Has anyone else read the Dan Brown Robert Langdon series? Inferno was good! I really likes the Symbols book - wonder why that wasn't made into a movie? If you've read it --- prolly TMI in it. Certain people would depend on DC looking for "stuff".
                              Anyone heard of any good Christmas movies coming out?

Comment

Has anyone else read the Dan Brown Robert Langdon series? Inferno was good! I really likes the Symbols book - wonder why that wasn't made into a movie? If you've read it ---
                                Yep, enjoyed them all and yes, they would make for good films

Comment

Working...
                                X