No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the first 2 on Blu Ray. I would have really like to have seen the 3rd mad into a movie, I wonder why? I've watched the trailer for the next film - it looks good!

Comment

Saw X-Men Apocalypse and liked it. 8/10.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        And as stated before I've never been a Tarzan fan, but this movie looks good. Interesting.
        This movie looks like it might be closest of any to Edgar Rice Burroughs' original version of Tarzan (and Jane). I'm really looking forward to it!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Saw the preview for Tarzan...it does look really good!
          Me Before You...pretty true to the book. They did a good job of choosing the actors for all the characters. Still don't think it's a romance & yup it's sad.
          TMNT 2...just fun & some funny one liners. Plus a total throwback to my childhood...I remember my brother watching the cartoon so I knew the characters & they played the original theme song at the end!

Comment

Funny Meg (TMNT) they were AFTER me. I think I saw the 1st movie tho. What was big when I was little ???? American Bandstand, Sesame Street, Gillian's Island, Six million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Happy Days Laverne & Shirley, Magnum PI, I guess Dallas, Miami Vice - tho I don't watch them. I watched MASH, Trapper John MD, Quincy, Murder She Wrote & Matlock. NERD ALERT!!!!!

Comment

Oh Laverne & Shirley...love that show! And MASH of course. My mom still tells the story of how when I was 2, the night before, she would put out my clothes for the day & pour a glass of orange juice for me so I could get myself ready & sit down to watch Sesame Street...of course my clothes were on backwards or wrong side out but at least I was dressed!!

Comment

cute - thanks for sharing! Meg.

Comment

I always liked when Lenny and Squiggy made their entrance. "Hello!"

Comment

Or when Tom Selleck raises his eyebrows ... ahhhhhhhhh

Comment

OK this is the big week! Finding DORY! Also it starts off a few other summer movies I want to see. I've forgotten to mention, The ROCK's new movie Central Intelligence and Matthew McConaughey's new one too Free State of Jones. Gotta love his quote "last time I checked -- a gun don't care who's pulling' the trigger".

Comment

4A...those are movies that I'm looking forward to also. Just heard about Central Intelligence & Free State of Jones. Watched the trailers & I'm really excited for both of them! And yup that's a great quote...would be awesome if I had an opportunity to use it someday.

Comment

ha! Meg too funny!!!

Comment

gonna rent Mr. Right on Direct TV... hope it's good. I like this guy.

Anyone watching CBS BrainDead ????

Comment

Mr. Right....never heard of it. Did you enjoy the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Anyone watching CBS BrainDead ????
                                Watching it, liking it!

Comment

Working...
                                X