Well all that's good to hear it looks horrible out that way our big flood was May 2010 … and I can still hardly watch the videos about it. We were fine, but Nashville was really bad.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What's your weather like?
Collapse
X
-
We will, thanks! We're hunkered down to ride it out. We aren't in any of the actual danger zones. Not near any rivers/creeks that would overflow, not close enough to the beach for coastal flooding, not near any mud slide areas, Barring a dam failure on the Santa Ana River, the worst that could happen is a leaky roof or some localized street flooding.Originally posted by 4AMNTN View PostOh Dan! I've been hearing southern CA is expecting lots of rain! Do take care!
It was 70 yesterday-wow
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Oh Dan! I've been hearing southern CA is expecting lots of rain! Do take care!
It was 70 yesterday-wow
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: