No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear the sad news about your cat Fours.

Definitely getting colder here. Maybe 55 at the warmest, then 45 ish at night
    Last edited by YB; 29-09-2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Thanks. Pets are family & when they start passing, or are sick it HURTS like family too.

It's cooler! yea! mid to low 70's and dipping down to a 68-48 on Wednesday -- wonderful.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Way cooler now, jackets required at nights and that's the shorts packed away
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• it was 44 this morning! We used the heat for the first time ... catching up to y'all across the pond!

Comment

• Another beautiful day ... 42 when we woke up & going to be 68-70 .... YES! Y'all enjoy

Comment

• Whoa! Anyone heard from Style or Meg?? Massive winds down there.

Comment

• Unfortunately Style and Meg seem to have gone the way of a lot of others. The BJ now seems to be down to Gis, Dan, Fours and myself.

If any of the previous regulars look in it would be good to hear from you!

Comment

• oh I agree! Let me think: Monique, Fiona, JD, Vince, Veronica, Deanie, LD, Katie?, RuffNeil, Ruth, Style, Meg, then (sorry) a guy from Jakarta? maybe? then Dot .
                  And as you say Gis, YB, Dan & myself.... who else?

Comment

• Brouwer joins in occasionally

Comment

• Aye, if i'm honest i think our wee forum is running on empty, but, i won't kill it off while we still have some folks posting away.
                      Fingers crossed we will gain some new supporters
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thank You. I think the few of us who remain are very grateful, Gis. A lesser man would have pulled the plug a while ago

Comment

• I appreciate so much that you do this for us -- I enjoy reading y'all's comments! seeing pictures! -- it's nice to think I have a "friend" in a far away land! Of course you too Dan! Always wanted to go to London since I was a young Beatles fan ... and most recently there Smithsonian Channel's : Scotland wow - it's beautiful. we said YEP, that's it --- our dream destination. It used to be the Itlay-France-England thing then Australia but since that episode - wow!

Comment

• YES! Brouwer! I remember the CAT image thx!

Comment

• It's beautiful today and the past 2 weeks -- wow! LOVE Fall.

Comment

• It's finally starting to look like the bad heat is behind us. I'm very ready for cooler weather.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X