No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Us too Meg. Our cats actually got into the bedroom OCE (outside cat enclosure)today! Dot sunned herself in the front door sun for 4-5 hours! It’s been awhile. And tomorrow will be in the low 60’s.
    Just a note: our 13y.o. cats never get out during the day because of Sophie. They don’t want the hassle of being chased. They try to sleep most of the day & play & eat & creep around during the night. (which is just opposite from usual) So it’s REALLY nice seeing them move around for the first time in over 18 months. Luv my babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• cold and gray although we got a small snowfall today but it went quickly when the rain came on. Really quite dreary in keeping with our moods.

Comment

• crazy weather 50-60's for the last 3-4 days. Today 67!!! Tomorrow cooler again.

Comment

• About 32 F right now, some light snow in forecast.

Comment

• Ahhh I long for snow [emoji3587][emoji3511][emoji944]! It’s 23 & our feels like is 16!!!!

Comment

• cold with a few flurries

Comment

• Still cold - it’s only 33 out.

Comment

• Off and on rain with intermittent mud slides in the burn areas all week!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Must be quite a mess in the burn sites - I wonder what people do who have lost everything.

Dull and cold here.

Comment

• Yep we’re [emoji3063] too.

Comment

• cold here in FL...I'm not a fan!

Comment

• By cold in Florida, Meg, I imagine you mean it struggles to get up to 70 degrees. Here in the UK we reach 40 on a good day in January.

Comment

• First sprinkle of snow for this year, plenty more to come
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thanks for the picture GIS. Luv pictures from all y'all!

Comment

• What's your weather like?

It's gonna be low 60's today then 21 tonight! Tomorrow's high is 32/19 Monday the same. BUT NO SNOW. Y'all to the North (Mo - Katie?- LD?). will be lucky.
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-01-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X