What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
    My neck has been fine since the operation, it's just my right knee that's the real problem, i've had 6 previous operations on it due to soccer incidents
    That's quite a few surgeries! Hope your knee starts feeling better soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by momckee View Post
    4A, it took just about a year for the pain in my shoulder and arm to disappear, one day it was just gone, so am thankful. Thanks for asking.
    Good to hear Mo!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Thanks Mo. she’s still gagging... sent some videos to the Vet & talked to him ... he’s gonna show these to a Neurologist & we’ll prolly have to take her into Nashville for an endoscopy $$$$$$
    Poor thing - im having to “trick” her into water ... she’s not drinking or being her “WHITE DEVIL” self.
    All very sad
    Poor Sophie...hope the vet & neurologist gets it all sorted out.

Comment

• Never thought of kitties having really obscure problems causing them such distress. Poor little Sophie. Hope she gets better soon.

Comment

• Well no more gagging since Wednesday. She's not quite back to Tasmanian level but she's coming around. her sweet face just looks sad...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Glad she's getting better.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Did an early B-day at mom & dad's. So good to see the family. Beautiful day. sunny, low 80's.
            Woo-hoo got to drive the rocket [emoji573][emoji573][emoji573]
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-10-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Cool here today, supposed to rain all night and the next few days.

Comment

• Supposed to rain off & on this week. Humid!

Comment

• Anarchy!! "What's Your Weather Like?" posts being posted in the "What Are You Doing?" thread!!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Good heavens, I'll get hauled in front of the Senate and then the FBI will be involved and how on earth am I going to explain that I have always posted on the wrong threads and I really really like the wrong threads and no matter what anyone says I will never give up.

Pardon a bit of sarky humour Dan, blame it on CNN!

I promise to be more diligent in finding the the proper thread.
                    Last edited by momckee; 03-10-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Yes, I noticed that too. Today I am: cleaning floors, doing laundry, putting up some FALL decorations.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                        ...blame it on CNN!
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Still sunny & pretty out -all week. Feels like temps about 10 above wha they really are. Doing FALL decorations over the weekend!

Comment

• Finished the Fall decorations! [emoji260][emoji262][emoji316]picture to come [emoji991]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Our neighbours' grandchildren were visiting them today and, Mike, their Grandpa and also our "groundskeeper" had piled all the fallen leaves in our side yard ready for mulching with the lawnmower. It was a magnet for the kids, five and ten years old, and they came across the road to play in the leaves. It was lovely to see youngsters enjoying rolling around in the leaves. It has been a long time since our grandchildren were young enough to do that. A bit of nostalgia but pleasant.

Comment

• OH! sounds sweet Mo. Yep, I'm awaiting the leaves to change too. I figure with these last few days of really cold weather - ought to do it. It has rained HARD all morning ... so glad! Our Maples are beautiful down here red, yellow, orange & the burning bushes - oaks have a great Burgundy color too & our Ash just rounds out a pretty yellow. Our change usually starts 3rd week or so of October....

Comment

Working...
                                X