No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBUPROFEN / Tylenol and ice for 24hours then which ever for pain as tolerated... heat after 24 hopefully tomorrow he’ll just be sore nothing strained or sprained. Sorry to hear Mo. Y’all take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We’ll certainly a first - saw Simon nose to nose thru the front door glass with a woodchuck /groundhog/whistle pig. I’ve never seen one so close to the house! And of course all day now she has looked for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks 4A and YB - Dave seems to be ok except for both arms with scrapes up to the elbows.

Comment

• Today I watched the funeral of Senator McCain at the National Cathedral. Beautiful ceremony, great eulogies, the one line from daughter Meghan's eulogy which resonated with me and many others-- "we don't need to make American Great Again, it has always been great" - which was greeted by applause from the congregation. The US would be well served by more politicians with Senator McCain's patriotism and fervour.

Comment

• Mo, I'm glad Dave seems to be okay except a little banged up. Glad it wasn't worse.

For those of you not on Facebook, I'm finally wrapping up my all wood front porch railing that I started almost two years ago. In the words of the late John Pinette, it has been a sojourn. Built it all by myself (and boy, does it show).
            Porch Rail.jpg
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Good work Dan,looks great!

Comment

• You done good, Dan. It does look great.

Comment

• looks great Dan ... my phone would not download pic. I'd been wondering what I was missing. Nice "base" wood block - love that recessed look.

wish you would have added turtlebefree. CHUCK, right?

Comment

• Watching tennis, sort of, don't like Djokovic even if he plays really well, reading a detective story, putting Voltaren on my sore shoulders and neck, sometimes just staring into space, a little bit of everything!

Comment

• Starring into space is VERY relaxing. Then I hear a howl, meow, a crash & I'm pulled back into the now ... gonna watch that little one - Sophie - she's the White Devil! So cute, but what a stinker!

I was wondering about your shoulder, Mo. And Gis's neck ... never hear much about either ... Have you ever tried one of those Salon Pas? or an Icy Hot patch? actually they make a prescription Lidocaine patch that seems to help Kevin & my Dad with their aches.

Comment

• My neck has been fine since the operation, it's just my right knee that's the real problem, i've had 6 previous operations on it due to soccer incidents
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• 4A, it took just about a year for the pain in my shoulder and arm to disappear, one day it was just gone, so am thankful. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• What are you doing?

My Sophie girl is having a hard time. Started Thursday ... noticed she choked after eating soft food ... then Friday morning the same, and again that evening ... continued thru weekend with her putting her paws in her mouth & clawing her face while choking. LOOKS AWFUL! Vet yesterday put her to sleep, x ray, checked her teeth, throat, under tongue, roof of mouth, pictures & NOTHING. Gave her a steroid injection & bam! Last night again after 2 kibbles of hard food, and AGAIN this morning with wet food - choking, gagging, putting her paws in her mouth. She never throws up tho. It's so sad to watch.

HELP!!!!
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-09-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• . Sorry about Sophie, hope she gets better.

Comment

• Thanks Mo. she’s still gagging... sent some videos to the Vet & talked to him ... he’s gonna show these to a Neurologist & we’ll prolly have to take her into Nashville for an endoscopy $$$$$$
                                Poor thing - im having to “trick” her into water ... she’s not drinking or being her “WHITE DEVIL” self.
                                All very sad

Comment

Working...
                                X