No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we were both in shape enough to travel we might have made it to Nashville, Dave is a big fan of the Grand Old Opry.

Comment

• I have to say Saturday night the downtown area of Nashville was hopping! It's in a big building bubble right now. Condo's, office buildings, wow it's changed so over the last 10 years. And yep the food is expensive!! 48.50 for the small filet at The Palm - not to mention drinks, appetizers & side dishes FOR TWO! And that's two visits this month, ouch.

Comment

• I'll be looking at a house really close to work...almost a full acre, small home which I think will need some work. Hopefully it's not too much since this is in my price range, a nice piece of property that is close to most everything but yet still a quiet neighborhood. Prices for homes are getting a bit crazy around here. I put in an offer for one last Thursday, they refused mine along with several other offers and relisted the home for 50,000 more than it was listed for last week!!!!

Comment

• I hope you get the house you want Meg, I think that is really exciting. Will be rooting for you to get it. What a great event to look forward to.

Comment

• Best of luck in getting the house, Meg. I hope it all works out for you.

Comment

• Yea! Meg! I hope you've found what you want. Fixing something up like you want will be fun. The yard work??? ha! Good luck to ya!

Comment

• I really liked the house...& from what I could tell it is cosmetic stuff that would need to be fixed. The bathrooms are completely redone already & the kitchen...wow! For someone who doesn't do much cooking, that kitchen was fantastic!!! Now to find out if it's a cash only kind of deal or if I can get a mortgage. There's conflicting info on the MLS posting.

Comment

• Meg that sounds great! The 2 rooms to worry about already remodeled!
                  Kevin sells real estate what's the question??? I'll ask him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So it turns out that the reason it 'may not pass inspection' is because it needs to be re-wired and there is wood rot in several places....possibly significant wood rot...so back to searching!

Comment

• That's too bad Meg, but you don't want major problems to sort out. You'll find some house meant just for you.

Comment

• Yup, I'm in no rush. The apartment I'm in is cute & affordable. And right now there are a few things up in the air for me, job wise. I have an interview for the HR position where I work now, an opportunity to work for insurance broker again (they even said that maybe the open position in Boston could be 'moved' to the Melbourne office!!) and I have been contacted by several other insurance companies along with a medical sharing company. So many new opportunities and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Comment

• oh bummer Meg. One will come along that you'll like.

Comment

• Headed down to Alabama this weekend & oh! Hey! Maybe need to stop by this place sometime. (since it's practically in my back yard)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Good one 4A.

Comment

• I'd be there often...love some JD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X