• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no!
    Awwwwww. sad

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post

I'm not far behind you, i'm 63 this year and there always seems to be someone passing at what i would call a very early age
      Same here, at 64 I feel your pain. Jeff Beck, David Crosby, Burt Bacharach ...stop the time. And then Raquel Welch

Comment

Tina Turner. Lots of brilliant songs for over 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
          Tina Turner. Lots of brilliant songs for over 50 years
          Another sad day, music has lost a legend
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

YES. I remember watching her as a kid & thinking "oh my gosh"..... The movie? I can barely watch it - it's violent. She was amazing for all that

Comment

Awwww Treat Williams -- I can only think of 1 or 2 movies; I've seen him in trailers for TV and screen forever it seems.

Comment

Jane Birkin. I only remember her for the song/tune Je T'aime with Serge Gainsbourg in around 1969 but apparantly she made other records and appeared in over 20 films but I don't recall any of them

Comment

I saw that too. I only know because of the Birkin bag by Hermes.

Comment

I don't know how her name got to be on the bag but I believe they are mega mega expensive, costing over ten thousand dollars each

Comment

yes, they do! I have an envelope Hermes bag - necklace, bracelet, & I've worn their perfume for nearly 25 years. But not a Birkin bag - I like the Kelly bag - but whoa$$$$

Comment

Bernie Marsden. - I'm a huge David Coverdale fan - Whitesnake .... so -

Comment

Well. Jimmy Buffett -How sad. Been listening to him ALL my life!

Comment

My favorite Jimmy Buffet tune

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Haaa - Dan.
                              And then yesterday! I LOVED the song Dream Weaver - Love is Alive. I'm sure I would know others ifI heard them ... sad. and what a difficult disease -

Comment

Sadly, a well known singer in Scotland has passed, the former lead singer of the band Runrig, Bruce Guthro.
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X