No announcement yet.

R.I.P Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my Loretta Lynn! she lived less than an hour from here. It's good hunting and fishing down that way. So sorry to read that about her....

AND OF COURSE my favorite show growing up & beyond - Murder She Wrote -- the person that was always on my "if you could meet ..." Angela Lansbury ... I don't remember her from Bedknobs & Broomsticks, OR Beauty and the Beast BUT! she WAS in an Elvis movie... and the Jessica Fletcher series that got me into ALL this reading? & forensics in the first place.
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 14-10-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Leslie Jordan! Oh my gosh he was great on Will & Grace - loved that! BUT did any of y'all watch The Cool Kids? Hilarious -- I've tried looking for the DVD for years, no go. But I think it's on Amazon Prime -- it's too funny!

Comment

Sorry, don't know this person. never seen Will & Grace

Comment

if you ever have time go to YT & watch best of Lesile Jordan on Will & Grace .... bahhhh. OR on a more serious note: he did COVID blogs on YT also.... Day 1 --- day .... "well shit - Hello my fellow hunker-downers" watched MANY!!!
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 27-10-2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Jerry Lee Lewis.

Singer of rock'n'roll in the 1950's. Best known song probably Great Balls of Fire

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
              Jerry Lee Lewis.

Singer of rock'n'roll in the 1950's. Best known song probably Great Balls of Fire
              Yep, a big loss, sad times
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Christine Mc Veigh. The sweet voiced one from Fleetwood Mac

Comment

I saw that -- I remember the Rumors album being HUGE back in the day -- I think still it's one of the top albums of all time? I do know that Dark Side of the Moon is No. 1. -

Comment

Oh my gosh Kirstie Alley … awwww she was GREAT in Sibling Rivalry … I kinda remember Cheers & of course Look who's Talking — she was awesome… watched her reality show too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NO! Twitch -- I have watched him for years on ELLEN - his dancing was amazing - he seemed like such a happy, talented - beautiful wife children, home == life. So sad. my goodness - the wife -- oh my goodness.

Comment

Pele. The greatest football (soccer) player ever. RIP

Comment

I've just learned of him the last few years. We didn't grow up with soccer- but he must have been awesome!
                          Vivian Westwood - knew her name - but not much about her (have a piece of her jewelry)

Comment

Well my goodness, Barbara Walters. She's been on the news since I can remember. Of course it was huge when Gilda Radner did her Baba Wawa thing ... priceless. Didn't much care for her - sad tho =always is. AND The Pope ...

Comment

Anita from the Pointer Sisters. RIP

Comment

Diamond from Diamond & Silk. Sudden she was 51. And she & her sister could tell it!!! And laugh — it'd get u tickled. Sad tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X