No announcement yet.

R.I.P Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a famous person but very sad. Adam Johnson, playing Ice Hockey, his throat was cut by the blade on an opponants skate. This happened in Sheffield which is about 40 miles from us. He was a US citizen but had been playing in England for a couple of years

Comment

Yes. I read that story how awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Could the news BE ANYMORE sad. Matthew Perry -- Chandler Bing. awwww I liked him in Folls Rush In - I've seen it several times! Also, we watched the Odd Couple & really liked it!
        An extremely unexpected death, RIP Chandler, you were a legend
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
          Not really a famous person but very sad. Adam Johnson, playing Ice Hockey, his throat was cut by the blade on an opponants skate.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Not really a famous person but very sad. Adam Johnson, playing Ice Hockey, his throat was cut by the blade on an opponants skate. This happened in Sheffield which is about 40 miles from us. He was a US citizen but had been playing in England for a couple of years
            An unamed person has been arrested in connection with this incident. Likely to be charged with manslaughter

Comment

Terry Venables has sadly passed, a great footballing (soccer) icon.
              Aged 80, had a great outlook for the game

Comment

Wasn't aware - 80 what a long life!

Anyone know anything else on the Johnson/Petgrave ~

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Wasn't aware - 80 what a long life!

Anyone know anything else on the Johnson/Petgrave ~
                  Not heard any updates on that story, Fours

Comment

Shane McGowan. Been ill for a while but only 65. Fairytale of New York is one of the most well liked and most played Christmas songs ever and I'm sure he will be remembered for it for many years, along with his partner on the record Kirsty McColl, who died in tragic circumstances several years ago

Comment

Shane McGowan. Been ill for a while but only 65. Fairytale of New York is one of the most well liked and most played Christmas songs ever and I'm sure he will be remembered for it for many years, along with his partner on the record Kirsty McColl, who died in tragic circumstances several years ago
                      Sadly his lifestyle caught up with him, he had been ill for a long time, RIP

Comment

I'm not familiar with him - I did look him up & no.....
                        Sandra Day O'Connor ~~. over here we know her & many thanks for women across America

Comment

Neck Guards are to be made compulsory for International matches. It mustn't matter if people playing at "fun" level get hurt

Comment

Rest in Peace Denny Laine.

I first saw him locally as Denny Laine and the Diplomats in the early 1960's. He then was the voice behind the massive hit by the Moody Blues, Go Now before joing Paul & Linda McCartney in Wings where he co-wrote one of the biggest selling songs ever Mull of Kintyre

Comment

Ryan O'Neal -- grew up knowing him & his films & place inHollywood. sad

Frank Wycheck Tennessee Titans football player. Tripwire Trivia (slight TRIPWIRE SPOILER) Here we ALL know him ... sad -- went to ALL home games that wonderful year.

Comment

And now Tony Bennett.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X