No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find Her a D.D. Wallace book. Lisa Gardner? author that's one of those things about a Kindle. I forget the name of the book & IF I touch the Kindle on the side too hard ... well it ends the book! Then I'm like ? what % was I on? THAT'S VERY HARD TO FIGURE OUT!

Comment

Have read this one recently 4A - don't remember how it ends?????

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Goodbye to the Dead. A Brian Freeman Jonathan Stride book.

I started reading this one last night. Good so far.

What kind of kindle do you have, 4A? Sounds like it has a little goblin or fae in it playing tricks on you.

Comment

I have the Kindle Touch? And yes, if your grip gets too tight on the side it will advance a few pages. And it's been know to also go to the end of the book for the same reason. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            I have the Kindle Touch? And yes, if your grip gets too tight on the side it will advance a few pages. And it's been know to also go to the end of the book for the same reason. Weird
            Hmm...it would be interesting to know if some authors make you squeeze your Kindle harder than others.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Currently Reading

It happens Dan. I'm reading when one of the cats jumps on the bed wants me to give them a treat so as I'm trying to open the treat bag & just the grip in my hand changes and the kindle will advance to or three pages happens 2-3 X weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In Bitter Chill by Sarah Ward, a really good mystery set in the Derbyshire countryside, am really enjoying her writing, can hardly put the book down. She's a mystery writer who is new to me but I'll be looking for more of her books.

Comment

Finished The Girl from the Train...very decent book that took place during WWII and the 10 years after. Took place in Germany, Poland & South Africa. Was for book club.
                  Now reading Unveiling Grace by Lynn Wilder about her & her family leaving the Mormon church.

Comment

NYPD 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Halfway through The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer. Bit of a struggle to finish it.

Comment

Good to see a friendly poster, hi Brouwer, nice to be back.

Comment

I've finished reading all the Longmires and I'm waiting for the new release next week!
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Have The Night Soldiers, by Alan Furst, leading up to the Nazi (nasty) business in Europe (I believe) - haven't started it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                              Halfway through The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer. Bit of a struggle to finish it.
                              I agree Brouwer. I struggled also...

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting on Ballistic by Mark Greaney. I enjoyed the 1st two in this Court Gentry series.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                                I've finished reading all the Longmires and I'm waiting for the new release next week!
                                Thanks again, Dan. I wasn't aware Craig Johnson had a new book coming out. Now I am and have made a note to myself...Self forgets fairly quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X