X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kept Woman, Karin Slaughter ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
      Finished "Svarta Lögner, Rött Blod". Towards the end the pace picked up, but not one of my favorites.
      Now: "Glassdukkene" (The Glass Dolls) by Jorun Thørring.
      Enjoyed Jorun Thørring's "The Glass Dolls", so now starting in Ildens øye (The Eye of the Fire) also by Thørring. (I discovered on Wiki that she combines a career as a gynaecologist with writing!)

Comment

• Started HOME by Harlan Coben, thank goodness for a Myron & Win book. So far ?ok. SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER !!! The Will Trent book was good. I know we needed the Angie back story, but I could have gone with a lot less & more Will & Faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          A Kept Woman, Karin Slaughter ...
          I just downloaded this to my Kindle yesterday.

Comment

• I will be collecting Out of Bounds, the latest from Val McDermid, from the library later today

Finished it - very good

Comment

• Finished HOME. I was glad the "duo" was back. But their interests are different. And since I didn't read any Mickey stories, I kinda missed out on something, I think. Harlan Coben needs to do a back story or too!

Comment

• Just finished Karen Slaughter's new book, The Kept Woman, corruption, criminality, romance in doubt, murders, a bit of everything, she doesn't pull any punches. Not sure whether I enjoyed it or not, found it a bit gory in parts.

Comment

• I guess Angie Trent is a whole lotta bad girl. (more than we thought)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, she was quite a mixture of really bad behaviour and then the maternal streak. Now reading Prisoner of War, WWII naval story by Peter McCutchan.

Comment

• Black Ops by Stephen Leather

Comment

• Haven't read any of Stephen Leather for a while, is this fairly new YB?

Comment

• Hi Mo. Black Ops is his 2015 book. There is a newer one featuring Spider Shepherd.

It is quite a while since I read a Stephen Leather. He has written lots going back over 20 years. There are two other series in addition to the Shepherd one.

Comment

• Thanks YB - I probably haven't read the 2015 book.

Comment

• Started on Ty Pattersons, Flay
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Finished Song of Silence...so-so
                                Eve by WM Paul Young...no good IMO

Just started Taking Tuscany.

Comment

Working...
                                X