No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now onto the 8th book in the series of Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp, Consent To Kill
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      Now onto the 8th book in the series of Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp, Consent To Kill

Comment

• Now reading The Angel by Mark Dawson. This book is part of a series in which the 15 yr old daughter of an assassin is becoming an assassin...

This author's works include a series featuring John Milton, a disgruntled British assassin. He also has a series featuring Beatrix Rose, another disgruntled British assassin. The series I am now reading features Isabella Rose, Beatrix daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Mind blown ~~ ppfffft. Wha??!!
          They're all 3rd person POVs, but still...
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Currently Reading

Woo-Hoo! What a nice surprise, a NEW Myron & Win book out from Harlan Coben "Home". AND! A Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter, a Will Trent book! Gonna get on that today!
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-09-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• That's awesome 4A! Love me some Myron/Win...

Comment

• So do I; love Myron & Win. I have "Home" on my list To Read, but didn't realize it came out today - until I took a gander at my list after seeing 4A's post. So, thanks 4A....Excuse me while I order it to my Kindle....There. Done.

Style, I have another author for you to check out. Chris Holm. Protagonist is Michael Hendricks. I think you'd like him. First book is "The Killing Kind." Second one is "Red Right Hand," which came out 9/13/16.

Comment

• I also am looking forward to meeting Myron again soon, not sure when the book appears in the UK

Comment

• YB it came out like? July 16th??? I was thrown by that more than once. Check & see tho[emoji433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My fav book with Myron & Win is the one when Myron plays b ball again.
                      And my fav line is the last exchange in that book!!! Priceless!

Comment

• I have just found out it's September 22nd in the UK

Comment

• Oh here we go: Back Spin:
                          It was a sweltering morning in Tucson, Arizona. A big man opened his front door. "Are you Bert Wesson"? The big man nodded. "Can I help you with something". Win smiled. "Yes", he said. "I think you can".

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post

Style, I have another author for you to check out. Chris Holm. Protagonist is Michael Hendricks. I think you'd like him. First book is "The Killing Kind." Second one is "Red Right Hand," which came out 9/13/16.
                            Thanks Boss!

Comment

• Reading Song of Silence by Cynthia Ruchti for book club. Only so-so...I sometimes forget what happened at the end of the previous chapter.

Comment

• I will be collecting Out of Bounds, the latest from Val McDermid, from the library later today

Comment

Working...
                                X