No announcement yet.

Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH! awesome, thanks - how'd u do? I always liked looking at the different courses, I think that CAN be beautiful. LIV is on this weekend, may watch - prolly.....

Comment

Well, i play off 6 handicap, but, given the 2 surgeries on my thumbs gave me a fair bit of pain, i played poorly as expected.
      But, had a great time.
      Home now, only took 10 hours door to door
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Wasn't it nice to be out, with friend, doing what you like tho? Congrats! I hope u continue to heal &have fun.

LIV today at noon here

Comment

Watching the Solheim cup, it's been a bit up and down but they are tied 8 each going into today's singles matches

Comment

Watched The Ryder Cup "pre game" WOW -- I didn't know this was the norm. Tried to catch it yesterday - better luck today I hope.

Comment

Ok, The Ryder Cup is all about team commitment, camaraderie and loads of other words that describe how a team should work together.
              In teh USA you are taught to be the best, the very best but in a singular fashion, so, it's difficult to bring that mindset to a team event, especially when overseas as the home crowd are pro Europe.

It's very obvious the USA team always suffers in Europe, even from the little things like walking to the first tee, together, the European team always have arms around each other for the photo etc the USA team just do not give out that team feeling.

So, in my opinion, USA struggles to win here.

Comment

YES. Congrats to Europe! We didn't see to see anything - other than the McIlroy spat.... THAT was played over & over & we said "well, where's the golf?"

Comment

Gis -- do u think the merger will go? Should it? wow...

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Gis -- do u think the merger will go? Should it? wow...
                    It'd a tough one, let's not forget the awful human rights scandal in Saudi which almost everyone in sport agrees upon but simply dismisses as they cash in when they join.
                    There are staggering amounts of money on offer to tempt the players to leave their respective tours.
                    I think its inevitable that some form of merger will occur, however, in what way i don't know.

Comment

I'd be glad if they DIDN'T - I'd also like to see the ones that left NOT be allowed to play in any PGA tournaments. BUT - like they don't make enough & get to do what they are passionate about. That they HAD TO GO LIV! shows a side I don't care for....

Comment

back to watching the PGA every Sunday --

Comment

Next week!

Comment

Masters next week

Comment

YES & of course a rain delay. If you've seen ANY of the weather in the South over the last few day - lawwwww

Comment

Gis - I guess you're watching The Masters. I have a question. I had always assumed LIV. You actually pronounced the letters like PGA. I did not know that it was being pronounced live like. I LIVE in the US I thought the whole LIV was the number of holes 54. So I guess it would be really odd if we “pronounced” PGA in my mind I'm thinking P'Gaaaaaaaa - haaaaa! (no I have not started drinking yet) ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X