No announcement yet.

Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. read an interview with McIlroy & he stated that the headlines were misleading the PGA and made it seem that it was PGA, DP World and LIV which he deems financially better down the road ... so I had to stop and re read & he's changed what he said 2 days ago to some of what I've typed out this morning. hmmmmm
    I miss watching some of the others that left BUT we've been doing just fine with who we have

Comment

Well watched another TV interview after yesterday's 18... I guess I'll wait a little while longer - it seems to change hour to hour. BUT - one thing they're ALL say is money money money - "it benefits ....
      SO

Comment

if you can find it Gis, just read a very interesting letter from TOM WATSON to the PGA commission.

Comment

This weekend is a FUN time for Golf! I'll be watching...

Comment

GIS!!! Are u going to the OPEN !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              GIS!!! Are u going to the OPEN !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Nope, too far away and the ability to get a hotel etc would be non existant
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

It's always easy to watch from the comfort of home, A/C couch & a drink in hand you doing ok? healing?

Comment

oh Liverpool? well no wonder I totally was thinking St. Andrews.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    It's always easy to watch from the comfort of home, A/C couch & a drink in hand you doing ok? healing?
                    Exactly, Sunday, finals day will be at a friends BBQ, so, good day ahead.
                    As for the hand, yep, i've got full movement in my fingers with no pain which is great, the thumb is in a cast so can't tell how that is.

Comment

Whoa! De Chambeau

Comment

So close to us today! Memphis TN Fed Ex Cup.... less than 3 hours.

Comment

Watching from home - it's so hot & muggy humid! This is Simon my "den" buddy. She's 18+ IMG_1347.jpg

Comment

It's too hot for golf - my goodness!

Comment

GIS! Send some pictures! golf + Spain

Comment

Will post more when I get home

Comment

Working...
                                X