Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf

Gis u gonna be watching The Open or are u going to be there?

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Gis u gonna be watching The Open or are u going to be there?
    I'll be watching on the TV, up early already to watch the first day.
    St Andrews isn't the best course in the world for spectators, plus, there is a train dispute and a lot of trains are not running, so, i'll have the best seat in the house
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

YEP! We watched a little Thursday & Friday & of course today/tomorrow. I was always for DeChambeau but not so much now. Zalatrois .- we call him "skinny man" & always hope he's on his game!.. well... we'll see

Comment

what a great ending!

Comment

what a great ending!
          McIlroy just didn't get anything going on the greens, he hit every green in regulation and just didn't get enough birdies

Comment

Gis, are u going to watch the LIV and do we pronounce LIV or are we supposed to say 54? hmmmm????? Today at 12:12 CST. so 6:15 tonight for you?

Comment

Gis, are u going to watch the LIV and do we pronounce LIV or are we supposed to say 54? hmmmm????? Today at 12:12 CST. so 6:15 tonight for you?
              I won't be watching the LIV, it's quite controversial and i have no desire to watch a break away league

Comment

See we feel the same ... these PRO players get their start, get to PLAY, have handlers, on TV, make their money, endorsements & WIN.... then they "turn their backs" on the USA? nope.

Comment

Gis --- did you see this? IMG_0890.pngIMG_0891.png

Comment

Gis --- did you see this?
                    I did, also, our Ryder Cup Captain recently joined and was stripped of his captaincy

Comment

FedEx PGA Golf this weekend here! Well, we don't really .... ahh get over that way much. It's about 2hrs 20 mins. plus it's rough. Graceland, Beale St., The Peabody Hotel (see the Ducks), BBQ, The Zoo, gambling to the South in Mississippi .... the Pyramid USED to be a great venue for events - but NO MORE. So - been there, done that.
                      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 13-08-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

fingers crossed for Zalatoris. -11

Comment

Yes, we're watching golf, rain delay of course... BUT I've recorded some of the Red Bull Cliff Diving! YES! we love that!

Comment

I was away all weekend golfing, played Lanark, Westerwood and Bellshill, all in the Glasgow area

Comment

That's so NICE! Golf can be so much fun, relaxing & extremely aggravating !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X