X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! How IS everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In addition to myself it seems only Gis, Fours & Dan are back. Do the others know that Gis has performed magic?

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
        In addition to myself it seems only Gis, Fours & Dan are back. Do the others know that Gis has performed magic?
        I sent an email to all registered users advising that we were back up and running, so, assuming everyone's email address is ok they would have received a message
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Ha! That's good! Yes! Thanks Gis - let's hope they come back! Meg Deanie RuffNeil LD Katie Veronica JD Vince Monique Froggie Style Fiona … help me … others???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only ones that I can think of that you have missed, Fours, is Brouwer and Dot. Unless there are some people from waaaaay back still lurking

Comment

Great work, Gismo! Looks fabulous!

I'm doing fine by the way. My 8 year tenure (two terms) as a city-counsilor has come to an end. I might run for a seat in our Provincial State next year. Don't know yet.

And the first refugees from Ukraine started arriving in my city. Must be tough for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                Great work, Gismo! Looks fabulous!

I'm doing fine by the way. My 8 year tenure (two terms) as a city-counsilor has come to an end. I might run for a seat in our Provincial State next year. Don't know yet.

And the first refugees from Ukraine started arriving in my city. Must be tough for them.
                That's cool, Brouwer! Do you know how many refugees you'll be able to accept locally?
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

We already have a refugee-center that houses around 750 people, but it's full. So we had to set up a new location in another part of the community. I reckon it will be around 50 at first. Plans are to re-occupy empty offices. There are also people who take in refugees. My old neighbours did that. I'm not sure if that is the best solution for the long term. It's very generous of course.
                  Coming weeks the Netherlands will take in, up to 50.000.

Comment

My goodness. My goodness.

Comment

Working...
                    X