Dan M & 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan M & 4

Both of you need to change your email address that is associated with your forum account.
    I'm guessing they are no longer valid?
    As the site owner i get an email every time you send a PM because of the failure to deliver the email is recorded, you obviously get the PM but i get the error email saying that the recipient cannot be reached
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

oh sorry - just now reading this. Well, hopefully nothing too horrid in those emails. I have his number now & I'll text anything - well, I guess u have ours now too, right? Im still working on questions of our dream trip to Scotland!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      oh sorry - just now reading this. Well, hopefully nothing too horrid in those emails. I have his number now & I'll text anything - well, I guess u have ours now too, right? Im still working on questions of our dream trip to Scotland!
      Nothing horrid at all, i simply get a server error saying that an email failed to send.
      it would be far simpler if you changed your site email address to one that works
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Sorry, Gis! Mine was my work email. I've changed it to my home email now. I bet the IT guys at my old job were getting a bit peeved at me, lol!
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
          Sorry, Gis! Mine was my work email. Eldfall Chronicles​ I've changed it to my home email now. https://piktid.com/ai-face-generator/​ I bet the IT guys at my old job were getting a bit peeved at me, lol!
          lol

Comment

Working...
          X